Music boardwalk

Mary49

Thanks but what is this please? I'll be on in June. :D

Music Boardwalk is a Rock and Roll Cover Band. They are very good and play and sing everything and a fun to listen too. I'm going on at the end of May.

Oh what a shame. The reason I say this, we are cruising Splendor this Sunday, and they will not be on there, if you said it was in May they were coming. I like that kind of music. :) Wonder if there are any other groups on Splendor that play this kind of music?

Oh what a shame. The reason I say this, we are cruising Splendor this Sunday, and they will not be on there, if you said it was in May they were coming. I like that kind of music. :) Wonder if there are any other groups on Splendor that play this kind of music?

Oh I am soo sorry you are going to just miss them..... Yes. May 18th they start on the Splendor until sometime in November.....

Music Boardwalk is a Rock and Roll Cover Band. They are very good and play and sing everything and a fun to listen too. I'm going on at the end of May.

Mary49, Hello and please tell Enrique, Audie, Ruel, & Ta that Pinkfloydfan ask them to play "The wall" & "Free Bird" loudly for you:eek::D. They are a great band and very friendly. They also gave me my C.C. name eleven years ago onboard the Miracle:cool: Pink

Mary49, Hello and please tell Enrique, Audie, Ruel, & Ta that Pinkfloydfan ask them to play "The wall" & "Free Bird" loudly for you:eek::D. They are a great band and very friendly. They also gave me my C.C. name eleven years ago onboard the Miracle:cool: Pink

Hey Pink.... How are you guys doing? Will definitely ask the guys to play your favorite songs loud and clear so you might be able to hear them. All I have to do is mention your name and they will know.... (lol) I'm seeing them all on May 24th sailing out of NYC and will give them your regards. Will keep in touch. Mary Ann