LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

My older brother worked on this boat, he fitted gold taps etc around 15 years ago.[/

Oh wow, interesting. The lettering on the name is all gold as well, no gold taps for us, will have to stick with chrome!

Hello friends! I'm now back on board after a great day at the beach at the Holland House Hotel! Kudos to Bill and Rosie for putting this together and to Roy at the Holland House for making sure our group was taken care of. I look forward to going there again in November!

For those that have asked, it's not something that has to be arranged in advance unless you will have a big group. Then they would appreciate you letting them know your group size in advance that way they will have chairs reserved for you. If there is a lot of ships in port that day then Roy recommends getting there earlier because by 10 am it will be very busy on the beach.

25 dollars per couple for 2 beach chairs, umbrella, and a bucket of beer, soda, or combination of the 2. Plus if you need to use the shower by the bar to rinse off or need to use the bathroom facilities just ask for a token at the bar and it's free of charge.

Will be headed up to the pool deck in a little while for sailaway and then dinner at Chops at 7:30!

Be back later.... :)

We exclusively use Holland House when in St Martin, and have had the privilidge to have Roy take care of us on four occasions. We discovered HH almost 10 years ago, and wouldn't go anywhere else in St Martin. I love their seafood pasta, but it is hard to go wrong with any item on their menu.

I will continue to follow and wish you and the rest of your fellow CCers a great cruise. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Warm goat cheese salad

2015-04-17%2011.22.18_zpsvkoi6gvq.jpg

Veal chop topped with mushroom sauce

2015-04-17%2011.42.39_zps6dxqzomx.jpg

Creme brulee

2015-04-17%2011.57.39_zpsx15i6xcj.jpg

Back on board, I found Gibbs relaxing and getting tanned on the balcony

2015-04-17%2013.21.58_zpsnaheisdp.jpg

The other side of Martinique is easily accessed by ferry that departs right by the cruise ship dock

2015-04-17%2013.22.27_zpseochunvy.jpg

Edited by Bugsy4271

Any shuttle that will take you from the ship to the pier in Martinique. It looks like a long walk to me.

Love your revealing pictures thank you so much for taking your time to do this.

Norma

I was wondering the same thing..

Any shuttle that will take you from the ship to the pier in Martinique. It looks like a long walk to me.

Love your revealing pictures thank you so much for taking your time to do this.

Norma

I was wondering the same thing..

The walk from the ship to the end of the pier is not long but there was a shuttle van available.