Spirit Aft balconies

kaylasnana

Hi and no they don't. We were wondering the same thing and talked to the NCL rep since we prefer aft balconies. We ended up booking a suite - first time ever - only because there were no regular balconies or mini suites on this particular ship on the aft.

It looks great and you are right. NCL refers to all cabins towards the rear of the ship as aft cabins. I was looking for a cabin on the very back of the ship and the Spirit only has these on deck 9- and they are all suites. We have come to enjoy sitting on the balcony and watching the wake of the ship.

If you don't mind, can you tell me what you liked most about the spirit. Anything we should make sure we don't miss.

Thanks a lot and I would love to hear anything.

It looks great and you are right. NCL refers to all cabins towards the rear of the ship as aft cabins. I was looking for a cabin on the very back of the ship and the Spirit only has these on deck 9- and they are all suites. We have come to enjoy sitting on the balcony and watching the wake of the ship.

If you don't mind, can you tell me what you liked most about the spirit. Anything we should make sure we don't miss.

Thanks a lot and I would love to hear anything.

We are going in Dec. on the Spirit again. Spirit has tons of wood and brass - very nice looking ship plus an Asian decor.

Look for tmackels or computerworks reviews with pics.

Thank you very much dexddd

I have never heard of these places and am going to check it out right now. The only place I am familiar with is cruise deck plans, which is helpful, but looking for info and planning is part of the fun for us.

Thanks again and enjoy the cruise.

Thank you very much dexddd

I have never heard of these places and am going to check it out right now. The only place I am familiar with is cruise deck plans, which is helpful, but looking for info and planning is part of the fun for us.

Thanks again and enjoy the cruise.

Below is link to one photo review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2129883

To dexddd

Thank you SO much. I have been a reader of "cruise critic" posts for the past several years but just getting brave enough to actually post anything myself. I REALLY appreciate your kindness and patience. The pictures from the Spirit are awesome!

Take care