Just back from Paradise

vyprr10

Although the ship is old, it still has that Carnival vibe. For a 5 day cruise with 2 ports of call it fit the bill. The pool has seen better days and was mostly utilized by kids.

The one thing that I found sorely lacking was the promotion of hygiene ie using sanitizer when coming into buffet or dining area. The purell machines were stuck in corners out of site for cruisers. My DH decided to do a test so he moved the machine in the middle so people would see them as they walked in and wouldn't you know they used it! But not a moment later one of the staff moved it back into its corner. This is one thing Royal excels at..no washee no eatee.

Thread Hijacking!!

On my Norwegian Dawn cruise whenever we would go into the buffet there was a nice Filipino lady who greeted you and sprayed your hand with sanitizer, saying "Washee Washee, happy happy!". If you missed it she would adamantly chase you down. This was a highlight of the cruise.