Oasis Internet - Special deal later in week?

I know about the unlimited internet on Oasis for one or two devices. I might end up using my C&A coupon and get that.

However, I was wondering if there are any specials offered later in the week? I thought that I read somewhere about $10 per day for unlimited?

Thanks for anyone who has been on Oasis recently and can shed some light on this!!

P.S. Yes I know that this is vacation, and many of you like to lock away the electronics and go off the grid for the week. I am not one of those people! LOL! We have three elderly dogs, one of whom is fighting a serious long term illness, along with an elderly Mother who we need to check on.

So pleased to know you want to keep an eye on your Dogs ( Mans best friend ) oh and of course no forgetting your mother.

What happened to the fourth dog in your signature ?

P.S. Yes I know that this is vacation, and many of you like to lock away the electronics and go off the grid for the week. I am not one of those people! LOL! We have three elderly dogs, one of whom is fighting a serious long term illness, along with an elderly Mother who we need to check on.

Edited by ChipLondon

On the Allure a few weeks ago the $10 a day ($140 for the week) was for the 2 device plan, meaning you can you use 2 devices at the same time. I recall the 1 device package was $110 for the week. They did seem to have new specials as the week went on for how ever many days were left in the cruise. I looked through my compasses and the ones I could find were: day 5- 59.95 and day 6 - 39.95. I think there may have been more but I couldn't find any pricing. Cheapest option per day was always what was available on day 1. It didn't say if the last specials as the week went on were for 1 or 2 devices. I hope this helps a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by milhouse0506

So pleased to know you want to keep an eye on your Dogs ( Mans best friend ) oh and of course no forgetting your mother.

What happened to the fourth dog in your signature ?

Thanks for the info everyone!

As to the question about our fourth dog .... sadly we lost Specky - the white one in my siggie - to spleen cancer about 18 months ago. Even though we still have three dogs, at times our house seems empty. We always said that little Gizzy is the Captain of our crew, but Specky was the Cruise Director!! She was a party hardy type of girl who loved to play and make sure everyone else was having fun too. We miss her.

One device unlimited with C&A discount was $89. They did offer a couple of specials later in the week, but they weren't for multi days, only for the day or by the minutes. The $89 was a pretty good buy and the service is blazing fast.

We are just as "relaxed" by still being on the grid.

As to watching over sick pets.... let me add our experience. We always leave someone in charge that can make any and all decisions about our pets. On one trip, one dog ran away and was it by a car. My Mother made the decision not to tell us until we returned home. We still are thankful for that, as we could not do anything about it except worry.

May not apply to everyone, but it worked for us.

We are about to be at sea for 10 days across the Atlantic. There is NOTHING we can do if something happens to our kids, Mother, etc. Maybe we should unplug. Hmmmmm

One device unlimited with C&A discount was $89. They did offer a couple of specials later in the week, but they weren't for multi days, only for the day or by the minutes. The $89 was a pretty good buy and the service is blazing fast.

whats a c&a discount? I would only be using one device so the $89 looks good to me, just not sure if I would qualify.

whats a c&a discount? I would only be using one device so the $89 looks good to me, just not sure if I would qualify.

C&A is Crown & Anchor, Royal's loyalty program. If you have completed one cruise on Royal, you can join, though the discount would not be very much for those members who have only one cruise.