Double stroller

Lavani

We are going on a RC cruise in May to the Caribbean (Navigator of the Seas). We are trying to decide if our city mini double stroller will work for the cruise ship. It is a side-by-side double, but it is still quite narrow compared to most doubles. We also have a baby jogger city select which is like a tandem double, but it is much bigger and bulkier to travel with.

Anyone have experience with a double stroller and fitting through doors, etc., on the cruise ships? Thanks in advance.

We are going on a RC cruise in May to the Caribbean (Navigator of the Seas). We are trying to decide if our city mini double stroller will work for the cruise ship. It is a side-by-side double, but it is still quite narrow compared to most doubles. We also have a baby jogger city select which is like a tandem double, but it is much bigger and bulkier to travel with.

Anyone have experience with a double stroller and fitting through doors, etc., on the cruise ships? Thanks in advance.

I've seen people have trouble with single umbrella strollers on board .

Double of any kind is probably to width for the hall way and doors.

I'm a big proponent of double strollers on board, but they have to be tandem. I took a very narrow side-by-side on a cruise once, but it was completely unmanageable on the ship. It has to be no wider than a wheelchair to be useful. Thankfully I'd also brought a single, so we just used that on board for one or the other of my kids. I would borrow or buy a used easy-to-manage tandem.

We have the same two strollers and I was wondering the same thing. I have a feeling we will go with with the city select or use 2 umbrella strollers since I remember the halls being really narrow. I'm glad at least the select isn't as long as other tandem doubles. I love how much easier the mini is to fold and open and it's my usual go-to, but I think it'll be too wide for the hallways. The other advantage of the city select is for uneven ground or beach in ports, it'll be easier to move around since the wheels are bigger.

Thanks for the advice. DH and I have been talking about it and thinking we may just take our single Chicco lite stroller (yes we have 3 strollers!) and the ergo baby carrier. Our 3 yr old will probably want to walk most of the time, and when she doesn't I can put the baby in the ergo and the 3 yr old can ride in the stroller.