Haven Bar

p082351

We went about a year ago and I had posted at one time what time it was. But yes, it was in the 9-10 range. Talking to the ladies working there, they have crew things going on right after that so if they stick around later than when they are supposed to close it cuts into their free time.

• 3 weeks later...

I will ask here since the thread is named Haven Bar, even though it is off topic from original poster. Thanks. Mainly just because I am hungry right now... What kind of treat does The Haven Bar have in the afternoon? Is it the same kind of treats they deliver to The Haven suites in the afternoon?

I will ask here since the thread is named Haven Bar, even though it is off topic from original poster. Thanks. Mainly just because I am hungry right now... What kind of treat does The Haven Bar have in the afternoon? Is it the same kind of treats they deliver to The Haven suites in the afternoon?

I don't recall the bar itself having any treats at in, but just outside in the courtyard, there is a jar of peanut M&Ms, gummy bears and a tray of cookies or brownies. Also, the Haven restaurant is steps away, so you can always grab an appetizer or a burger.

I don't recall the bar itself having any treats at in, but just outside in the courtyard, there is a jar of peanut M&Ms, gummy bears and a tray of cookies or brownies. Also, the Haven restaurant is steps away, so you can always grab an appetizer or a burger.

I hope they have a lock on the M&M's I may make off with the lot of them! :D

I hope they have a lock on the M&M's I may make off with the lot of them! :D

Request a bowl of them for your cabin from the butler. We always ask and have always gotten them. Great for late night candy munchies. ;)

Request a bowl of them for your cabin from the butler. We always ask and have always gotten them. Great for late night candy munchies. ;)

What a great idea!!!! Thank you. I would not have thought of it.

Does the Haven Restaurant have set hours as Cagneys does for Haven guests on the Jewel class ships? Or is it open all day?

Guess I should say that I am inquiring about the Haven Restaurant on the Getaway.....that might help!

On the BA they also have a very small menu you can order out in the pool area or the bar area.

The area with cookies, etc. also had pound cake at times instead of brownies - actually for us, it was usually the pound cake.