Booking Celebrity cruise on Royal Caribbean

Bobal

Can anyone advise whether you get the same onboard booking benefits if you book a Celebrity cruise onboard Royal as you would if you booked onboard Celebrity.

I believe this was the case in the past but there seem to have been a number of changes to onboard booking benefits recently so not sure if this is still the case.

Thanks

Can anyone advise whether you get the same onboard booking benefits if you book a Celebrity cruise onboard Royal as you would if you booked onboard Celebrity.

I believe this was the case in the past but there seem to have been a number of changes to onboard booking benefits recently so not sure if this is still the case.

Thanks

I believe you get all the onboard booking benefits, except the one that give you the OBC immediately.

Yes...we've done this twice, most recently last month. You get the booking on board benefits plus whatever promo (1-2-3 Go!, etc.) Celebrity is running when you book.

One of our Celebrity bookings was made last year on the Navigator. A couple months ago I changed cruises. They slid over the existing $300 in OBC, then added the 1-2-3 Go! All Inclusive on top of it!:D

Edited by Cindy