It does pay to keep checking for FTTF!

bakersdozen12

WOOHOO!!!! I just scored FTTF! This has been sold out ever since we booked our Oct 2015 cruise about a month ago. But someone on this board mentioned that she checks like 10 times a day and usually eventually will get one. Well, I've been checking at least that many times, and then sure enough this morning I saw the magical "1 ticket left" message, so bam! I purchased it! Doing the happy dance. :D

WOOHOO!!!! I just scored FTTF! This has been sold out ever since we booked our Oct 2015 cruise about a month ago. But someone on this board mentioned that she checks like 10 times a day and usually eventually will get one. Well, I've been checking at least that many times, and then sure enough this morning I saw the magical "1 ticket left" message, so bam! I purchased it! Doing the happy dance. :D

Seriously lucky!

OK whatever that means

I included a "link" to a page that explains it in detail :confused: Guess you didn't click on the link (Hint = anything posted on an HTML site that appears underlined and in a different color than the remainder of the text is a hyperlink)

Edited by lizardhowson

Sorry, I should have wrote it out instead of using the abbreviation. I didn't know what "FTTF" meant when I first joined this board. Anyway, some people say it's not worth it, but the majority of people who comment on it it say it's highly worth it and they get it every time. So we'll see. I think if at the very least, it means my room will be ready when we board, and we get priority tender in Grand Caymen, it will be worth it for me.

That's how I scored mine! I read the advice, and started obsessively going in every few hours. On the day I got it, it had been unavailable all day, and I just happend to click one last time, barely paying attention to my screen...and there it was! I also made FFTF a favorite, but not sure that made a difference. I've never had it, and it might be a waste, but not being able to get it made it so much more necessary for me. :D

Congrats on snagging FTTF. I'm still waiting for it to pop back up for our cruise, but with the redesign of the website, and glitches with the changeover, its making it hard to catch, especially when selecting any of the excursions for the debarkation port result in an error message.

Yeah, there are so many glitches with the website it's not funny. I had that saved as a favorite, and also some cruises, and sometimes they are there under my favorites, and sometimes they are not. And I really wish they would develop an app. It would have made my FTTF stalking so much easier, lol!

Edited by bakersdozen12

They haven't begun offering any shore excursions for my 1/24/2016 cruise yet but I keep checking everyday.

There are none for ours in January 2016 either:( Check several times a day too...hopefully I get lucky,

PS. Congrats to the OP on snagging it:D

What ship and sail date? I have FTTF but my mom and aunt are trying to get it and I purchased the last one. Our cruise is 10/15 too...I usually check once a day and nothing appears for Pt. Canaveral.

It was for the Dream sailing out of New Orleans on 10/25/15. Keep checking though, because I'm almost positive the one I snagged must have became available because someone cancelled. But I've also heard they sometime open up additional blocks of them closer to sail date. They probably have to wait until they know how many diamond and platinum members are sailing.

Edited by bakersdozen12

Hi There bakerddozen

New to Carnival and going in a couple of months where do I look for this wonderful item peeps keep talking about

Thnks

Juls

:)

Hi There bakerddozen

New to Carnival and going in a couple of months where do I look for this wonderful item peeps keep talking about

Thnks

Juls

:)

https://secure.carnival.com/shore-excursions/galveston-tx/faster-to-the-fun-115020?b=2B2B6D7151387333444272584A6E6E653379435931513D3D

If that link doesn't work..go to the carnival website and search excursions.

They release FTTF in batches once Carnival gets a handle on how many Platinum and Diamond passengers there will be as those loyalty levels get almost the same benefit.

It pays to keep checking... I have a mid September sail with final payment end of June and so far since I booked start of April there hasn't been any available but I will kepp checking.

Used it in my last 3 sailings, really great if you have a tender port.

FWIW

What ship and sail date? I have FTTF but my mom and aunt are trying to get it and I purchased the last one. Our cruise is 10/15 too...I usually check once a day and nothing appears for Pt. Canaveral.

Port Canaveral excursions seem to be an issue for several cruises.