Any pictures or info on Pride Ocean Suite 5293?

jetta8300

We just got an upsell call to upgrade from our aft extended balcony cabin to an aft Ocean Suite 5293 on the Pride, which is and incredibly difficult cabin to find pictures of.

We ended up taking the deal because the room size is a really big deal to us, but the even bigger deal is the bathroom size and the separate dressing area. I was aware when taking the deal that the balcony is longer and skinnier and not deep like the mid-ship ocean suites.

Does anyone have any info or photos on this type cabin? It's almost impossible to find photos of 5293 or 5264 on the other side. Or even any of the aft ocean suite cabin balconies whatsoever. I wonder if we would be able to have a lounger or two out there. It also looks longer than the other aft ocean suites on other floors but i'm not sure if that's an illusion...

Edited by jetta8300

If you go to (put the words together---and a dot for DOT since CC doesn't like putting in other cruise sites) CRUISE LINE ROOMS DOT COM and then select carnival and Pride, they have many pictures of the Ocean Suite, though none for your room. I'd check out the many pix of Ocean Suites on deck 6, even rooms 6154---6174, odd 6157----6203. We chose an Ocean Suite because we're taking our granddaughter on a cruise and it provided her (and us) some privacy. Have a great cruise!

thanks everyone for your suggestions. However what I actually am confused about is the balcony, not the room. All of the Ocean View suites look to be the same inside. But I have found literally zero pictures of these balconies. All of the deck 6 Ocean Suites have deeper balconies. But the 2 Aft Ocean suites on each deck that are right next to the vista suites look like they have these long thin balconies. More like a bowling alley balcony than a regular suite. I wonder if they can fit a lounger like the other ocean suites!

no videos, no pictures, no nothing of these balconies! Thanks Kadeeu for the video though, it was great to see the bathroom!

If you want the extended balcony suite you are going to need to book deck 6 midship. The " bowling alley " balconies typically referred to are actually extended width and triple length. IF you book way in advance look for room 7258 or 8232. Or with 4 people 6232 (my favorite) is also giant.

Edited by n6uqqq

If you want the extended balcony suite you are going to need to book deck 6 midship. The " bowling alley " balconies typically referred to are actually extended width and triple length. IF you book way in advance look for room 7258 or 8232. Or with 4 people 6232 (my favorite) is also giant.

Thanks for your reply :). The cruise is 3 days away, we got this room as an upsets call and the mid ship suites are sold out.

I think I found only one comparable picture of my balcony on the above mentioned website one one of the Prides sister ships on deck 7. It looks like the balcony is the same depth as a regular balcony but just double the length. Kinda strange! But we'll take it :). Still curious as to whether we can fit a lounger.

Thanks for your reply :). The cruise is 3 days away, we got this room as an upsets call and the mid ship suites are sold out.

I think I found only one comparable picture of my balcony on the above mentioned website one one of the Prides sister ships on deck 7. It looks like the balcony is the same depth as a regular balcony but just double the length. Kinda strange! But we'll take it :). Still curious as to whether we can fit a lounger.

Meant "upsell" call :)

I hope they OP doesn't mind me hijacking the thread but I have a question about these rooms and balconies. I had originally looked at 6230 but after looking at pics in a review, it looks like the lifeboats block the view if you are looking down. Now, I am thinking I need to look for another cabin because of this but have no idea where to even begin.

I hope they OP doesn't mind me hijacking the thread but I have a question about these rooms and balconies. I had originally looked at 6230 but after looking at pics in a review, it looks like the lifeboats block the view if you are looking down. Now, I am thinking I need to look for another cabin because of this but have no idea where to even begin.

The life boats are about 8 feet below the 6th floor rooms. As far as blocking your view you can still see as much water as needed just past the lifeboats. The extra width of the extended is nice. If you really want a great view of the water go down to deck 3 and walk around the outside for an up close and personal view of the water. My friend had 6230 next to me last cruise and had no complaints about the view down. The thing you may want to avoid is getting an extended to close the regular balconies that jut outward. Your view is more limited to the front or back when you are too near the regular balconies. 6230 is just about in the middle of that extended section.

Edited by n6uqqq

The life boats are about 8 feet below the 6th floor rooms. As far as blocking your view you can still see as much water as needed just past the lifeboats. The extra width of the extended is nice. If you really want a great view of the water go down to deck 3 and walk around the outside for an up close and personal view of the water. My friend had 6230 next to me last cruise and had no complaints about the view down. The thing you may want to avoid is getting an extended to close the regular balconies that jut outward. Your view is more limited to the front or back when you are too near the regular balconies. 6230 is just about in the middle of that extended section.

Thank you so much for your help!

• 11 months later...

We have the exact room as you did, through an upsale also. We sail in 7 days. How was the room?