Liberty Of The Seas Bar Service

A beautiful morning from the Liberty Of The Seas. We were up early and in the gym at 6:30am. By the time we got out around 7:30 and headed to the windjammer the chair hogs were out in force. We got lucky and found a great spot where we will spend the day. They have BBQ smokers set up on the pool deck, I have never seen that on all my cruises, should be cool to see what they cook up. All the bars are open and seem fully staffed, should be a great sea day. By the way unlimited internet for 1 device is 60.00 for the whole cruise, got my 29.99 diamond credit so 30.00 for the 4 days. Not bad I'd say!!!!

How is the speed?

Gooooood morning goooood morning goooood morning. We are approaching the international pier in Cozumel Mexico. We had a great evening onboard, dinner at chops was amazing, but the service was a little slow last night. Tables that got there after us were getting their food, but oh well we had a great dinner. The night club was boooooming late last night, stayed out until 2am or so, but up early this morning. Brilliance is docking right in front of us, it's gonna be a great day at Nochi Cocom. One thing I just noticed is they DONT serve Starbucks coffee on this ship, not sure if they ever did or not, but it's some Italian coffee.

Oh you must have been at the table I was in Dec :) (I know the servers change)! I was there single - and I hate being rushed because of that, but super slow is a bit beyond and it wasn't just me it was the table beside me (couple) and another table (couple) in the same section with the same server.

Hope you enjoyed your day at Nochi.

Can't give you sympathy about Starbucks as hate the coffee -- love my Tim's.:p:)

A verrrrrrry long day of drinking tequila in Cozumel today. A great day, but might be going to sleep about now. Can't wait to post all about this day, started with tacos at the truck behind the Carl's JR at 8:30 am. Ohhhhhh yea!!!!!!!

A verrrrrrry long day of drinking tequila in Cozumel today. A great day, but might be going to sleep about now. Can't wait to post all about this day, started with tacos at the truck behind the Carl's JR at 8:30 am. Ohhhhhh yea!!!!!!!

Nite-Nite. :)

Hello all,

After a early nite sleep we are up and ready to enjoy our final day onboard the beautiful Liberty. Today we are going to hit the rock wall, and maybe I'll finalllly try the flow rider, the boogie board side of course. If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them while we are still onboard today.

Hi,

I've read many posts regarding the beverage increases and was wondering what the most current price for the Foster's Oil can is?? some say $5ish others say around $8ish. Are there any drinks under $8 besides some beers?

Thanks!!!

Heather (sailing in 18 days !!!!)

Hi Heather,

I just came from the pub on the promenade and the Fosters oil can is now 6.00 but it used to be 6.95 and it is included in the drink package. I just got a Widmere Hefeweizen and I am happy as a clam. I am surprised as on the Oasis several beers including Guiness were not included on the package, only beer on Liberty that is not is the Chimay, and I did confirm this with Stephanie the bartender. Any more questions from anyone???

Hi...doing 5 day Bermuda May 16 with my DD. neither of us drink soda or alcohol. Will we be able to get water and coffe where ever we go? Maybe an iced tea? Thanks for any help!

Beverages included in the basic cruise fare: tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices at breakfast.

Hi...doing 5 day Bermuda May 16 with my DD. neither of us drink soda or alcohol. Will we be able to get water and coffe where ever we go? Maybe an iced tea? Thanks for any help!

Bottle water you will need to pay for unless you get the bottle water package, drip coffee is free, but specialty coffee cost money. Ice tea is in the windjammer and maybe in Sorrentos, I will have to check for you.

Hi,

I've read many posts regarding the beverage increases and was wondering what the most current price for the Foster's Oil can is?? some say $5ish others say around $8ish. Are there any drinks under $8 besides some beers?

Thanks!!!

Heather (sailing in 18 days !!!!)

Hi Heather,

I just came from the pub on the promenade and the Fosters oil can is now 6.00 but it used to be 6.95 and it is included in the drink package. I just got a Widmere Hefeweizen and I am happy as a clam. I am surprised as on the Oasis several beers including Guiness were not included on the package, only beer on Liberty that is not is the Chimay, and I did confirm this with Stephanie the bartender. Any more questions from anyone???

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any beers "exempt" from the select beverage package?

Thanks again,

Heather

(16 days and counting!!!) :cool:

If anyone has a suggestion as to what drink package I should get please let me know....hubby drinks cocktails, will probably have as an average have 6 a day...I drink beer, maybe 4 and might have a couple of fluffy drinks a day...it is a 9 day cruise......any ideas?

If anyone has a suggestion as to what drink package I should get please let me know....hubby drinks cocktails, will probably have as an average have 6 a day...I drink beer, maybe 4 and might have a couple of fluffy drinks a day...it is a 9 day cruise......any ideas?

I recommend the premium, that's what we always do and it works perfect for us!!!

I recommend the premium, that's what we always do and it works perfect for us!!!

This is good advice. I go with the Ultimate package for myself only because I will have 3 coffees every morning, and prefer sitting in places like La Patisserie to have their coffee as opposed to the complimentary coffee in the windjammer etc :)

I love the Liberty! Had the Ultimate Package when I was on in December -- agree with the OP -- had great bar service; poolside service the whole week. Except in the Pub and the first night in the Diamond Lounge. Service didn't improve much over the week in the Pub, but service in the DL greatly did. In fairness, the first night she was on her own and it was crowded; after that there were 2 or 3 servers working inside the lounge.

What was your sailing date in December? I was on Liberty 12/1 through 12/6. I was on the first leg of the "Nuts" back to back cruise. - Just curious. Thanks.

Amazing atmosphere on the promenade tonight, DJ is spinning some good tunes and we are chilling in the big chairs in front of vintages enjoying some wine. Not a bad night at all!!!

How's the seas, calm or rough? Get on tomorrow, wonder what it will be like weather wise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How's the seas, calm or rough? Get on tomorrow, wonder what it will be like weather wise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The weather has been perfect the entire cruise, and the seas have been like glass, literally on Friday it was like a lake all day.