Pick pockets at airport

aggiemom11

I have read so much about pick pockets in Barcelona. My concern is when we are at the airport with all our luggage and being able to be on high alert. Are the pick pockets monitored better there? Anyone been pick pocketed there? Advice?

I have read so much about pick pockets in Barcelona. My concern is when we are at the airport with all our luggage and being able to be on high alert. Are the pick pockets monitored better there? Anyone been pick pocketed there? Advice?

IF you are careful and aware when you are at the airport with you luggage as in don't put anything such as a purses down to get something out of a pocket etc. or leave your purse unzipped you will be fine...just fine...outside of the airport be as vigilant as they look for people who may be tired,jet lagged and paying attnetion to their things,but I really do not think you will have nay problem...this was just a precautionary email for you.You could get po'd right her in the US just as well.

IF you are careful and aware when you are at the airport with you luggage as in don't put anything such as a purses down to get something out of a pocket etc. or leave your purse unzipped you will be fine...just fine...outside of the airport be as vigilant as they look for people who may be tired,jet lagged and paying attnetion to their things,but I really do not think you will have nay problem...this was just a precautionary email for you.You could get po'd right her in the US just as well.

Thanks! We will be on alert!

For women, wear an across the body purse with inside pockets with zippers. Take your luggage off the carousel and watch all the pieces till you are ready to proceed outside. You will find a taxi stand and someone who will ask how many persons and bags. You will be directed to a taxi.

I always keep my messenger bag with me, I put it under my plane seat.( My purse fits inside that),in the taxi and when boarding the ship. It has my iPad, jewelry, passport.

You will be fine. When in Barcelona even in a cafe or restaurant, I keep my purse on me at all times. If I do not carry a purse I have a small leather "coin purse " big enough for a credit card and some bills.It has a loop like for keys, I attach it to my belt loop or pin it and wear it inside against my skin.

That being said, relax and have a wonderful time. :)