Spa menu

Does anyone have pictures of the spa, salon & fitness menu WITH prices that they would like to share?

I can find the menu pdf on cruise planner but no prices are included and there are many more options than the ones suggested with prices in cruise planner.

TIA.

Baz.

Well two pictures since spa's and fitness's ones are separate.

I am curious: if you have used any of the spa services, have you found that the therapists/beauticians push their products for sale? I am considering getting my wife a surprise facial for Mother's Day on our upcoming cruise but I know she would be put off by pressure to buy any of the products offered.

Edit: fyi, your images above of the prices is appreciated but they are too small to read - even when I enlarge the images, the resolution is too low to read.

Edited by joepeka

I am curious: if you have used any of the spa services, have you found that the therapists/beauticians push their products for sale? I am considering getting my wife a surprise facial for Mother's Day on our upcoming cruise but I know she would be put off by pressure to buy any of the products offered.

Edit: fyi, your images above of the prices is appreciated but they are too small to read - even when I enlarge the images, the resolution is too low to read.

I'll try taking it as 4 pictures instead of two. I can read it from my phone, but I'm not sure if the app upload gets the same resolution.

I know they do usually push products, but for the daily spa special that I did today they didn't. No idea why she didn't though since I know from what else I've read here they should.

Yea we were on Radiance last year to Alaska. She spent like $200 in spa treatments and $400 in products that were pushed on her. And I had to pay for it :mad::eek:

Yea we were on Radiance last year to Alaska. She spent like $200 in spa treatments and $400 in products that were pushed on her. And I had to pay for it :mad::eek:

Well that's good enough for me. DW would not enjoy the treatment at all if she was being harassed to buy products. Thanks much for the responses. :)

A polite "no thank you" will do. I have had many spa treatments and never bought anything I did not want. You wife will be fine just telling the technician that she is not interested. Katherine

Norwegian Sea - Nov '00 ~ Oceanview

Rhapsody of the Seas - Dec '04 ~ Balcony

Carnival Triumph - Jan '12 ~ Balcony

Mariner of the Seas - Dec '12 ~ Balcony

Navigator of the Seas - Dec '13 ~ Balcony

Navigator of the Seas - May '14 ~ First Owner's Suite

Navigator of the Seas - Dec '14 ~ First Junior Suite

A polite "no thank you" will do. I have had many spa treatments and never bought anything I did not want. You wife will be fine just telling the technician that she is not interested. Katherine

This was not my experience, even after saying no thank you the technician continued on saying I should reconsider because (lengthy explanation of product benefits). It was difficult to get her to stop and leave, so that I could get up from the treatment table!