Jewel and teens durng Easter

Can anybody comment on the numbers of children on the Jewel during school holidays, breaks, Christmas or Easter?? We were previously booked on the Jewel for this Easter and had to cancel. We are considering booking again for 2017 and were just wondering.

I was on Jewel April 4-11 this year. There were LOTS of children on board (including two of my own). As we were disembarking we ran into one of the ladies from Adventure Ocean, and she said there were approx. 650 children on board this cruise (age 18 on down), but only 43 on the next week's cruise.

It had the most teens running around the ship that I can recall on our dozen cruises. For the most part they were well behaved, but they sure left a heck of as mess in the outdoor dining areas where they gathered in the evenings.

I was on Jewel April 4-11 this year. There were LOTS of children on board (including two of my own). As we were disembarking we ran into one of the ladies from Adventure Ocean, and she said there were approx. 650 children on board this cruise (age 18 on down), but only 43 on the next week's cruise.

It had the most teens running around the ship that I can recall on our dozen cruises. For the most part they were well behaved, but they sure left a heck of as mess in the outdoor dining areas where they gathered in the evenings.

We were on the same sailing and thought that there were not that many kids on board. Sure, once and awhile they would be clogging up the stairs, but they really did not stand out. We did hear a story about one particular unruly family that some unfortunate people had to deal with on the plane down, and then on the ship in the cabin next to theirs. I wonder what the number of children is on an average cruise out of the States That being said, there did not seem to be many people on board from Puerto Rico that week.