FTTF necessary if I have a Grand Suite?

Geostud

I know that I will have embarkation privileges with the suite, but is there a good reason to buy FTTF if I have a grade suite on Freedom? Not booking excursions thru Carnival and one stop is Belize.

Will your cabin be read when you embark early without FTTF? Are you also platinum or not?

We like the early debarkation you get with FTTF and also the special line at guest services. Mostly we buy it to get on and off the ship early so if you already get that and don't need tendering privileges or special line etc. then don't buy it. We have an Ocean Suite on our next cruise and we've still bought FTTF you may feel differently about it.

I don't believe your suite will be ready when you board without being platinum. Yes with having a suite you will have the priority boarding but I don't think that means your room will be ready upon boarding, meaning you will have to wait until 1:00 for your room.

Also are you interested in having the priority tendering to Belize? What about Priority guest services line? What about the Priority Disembarkation on the final day?

That's kind of something you have to decide. Personally I think FTTF is worth it, and if I had a suite I would want to have access to it upon boarding, but that's my option and I am sure other's opinions will vary.

Great info, all. Thanks

I have much already invested in this trip, another $50 is worth the FTTF perks. Tendering in Belize is the biggest. Getting into suite and luggage early would be nice also. Since we are driving, disembarkation not critical. I'm pulling the trigger on it.

So here is a stupid question. Never tendered before (6th cruise coming up). Do they use the lifeboats to tender people back and forth? We are the only boat in 2 of the 3 ports we visit and I wondered if it would be faster if that was the case.