Where oh where has Gapearl gone...

MsMot

Hey y'all! *waving*

Well I went to Nicaragua for 10 days in February and now I'm just sitting tight waiting for my Magic cruise on June 14. Birthday cruise! :D I'll officially be old enough to run for president! :eek: Also I've booked a Royal Caribbean cruise from Singapore for later this year, so that should be a helluva review I hope you all will love. In the meantime I'm still around reading everyone else's reviews these days. I feel so special being missed. :o

Hey y'all! *waving*

Well I went to Nicaragua for 10 days in February and now I'm just sitting tight waiting for my Magic cruise on June 14. Birthday cruise! :D I'll officially be old enough to run for president! :eek: Also I've booked a Royal Caribbean cruise from Singapore for later this year, so that should be a helluva review I hope you all will love. In the meantime I'm still around reading everyone else's reviews these days. I feel so special being missed. :o

Exciting!! Have a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y'all! *waving*

I can not wait for these reviews!!!

I want to see pics from Nicaragua too. Just make a blog so we can follow your travels[emoji4]

I need to take a week off work and sit at home working on the travel blog like I do my reviews, seriously. I swear it's a work in progress. :o

So, how was Nicaragua? Would you go again?

I didn't care for Managua too much. Even with all my research, I didn't realize how much of a non-tourist city it is. I was expecting Cartagena and got Little Rock. lol As soon as I finished my Spanish classes for the week I was ready to leave. I took a day trip to Granada, which was a really cute town. Food and drinks were ridiculously cheap. I spent 2 days in Leon and liked it a lot there. The black sand beach full of sea shells at Las Penitas was unlike any beach I've ever seen. I took a cooking tour where I shopped at the local market, cooked tortillas at a local tortilla place, then cooked lunch with a local family. It was an AMAZING experience. Like I said at the beginning of my Splendor review, everyone should experience another culture at least once in your life. Then I spent 2 days at Laguna de Apoyo in a hut on the lake, which I LOVED. It was so peaceful and tranquil there. With 5 more days and $500 more to spare, I would have flown to the Corn Islands (google it), but I had spent enough money and was ready to come home. Maybe I'll return one day to visit there as well as San Juan Del Sur. It was a great trip that I really enjoyed.

Here are a few pictures I just uploaded from Nicaragua. Sorry I don't have them labeled with any titles yet to let you all know what's what and there's only about 30 of them. But still, it's a small taste of that trip. :)

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/gapearlcruiser/slideshow/Nicaragua

Hey y'all! *waving*

Yes you have been missed Kim. When is your birthday? Mine is June 15.

You should post a trip report on your Nicaragua adventure.

I want to see pics from Nicaragua too. Just make a blog so we can follow your travels[emoji4]

A blog is an excellent idea! She could name it "Kim's adventures - land and sea". I think we'd all follow it.

Edited by MsMot

You guys are so awesome. Thanks to everyone for all the nice words. :)

The travel blog is a work in progress. I'm going all the way back to my trips from last year. I'm also making some "picture movies" for youtube. I hope to have them all done by the time I start my Magic review so I can link everything in my signature.

Stay tuned! :)

Yes you have been missed Kim. When is your birthday? Mine is June 15.

You should post a trip report on your Nicaragua adventure.

June 19! You should come celebrate with me on Magic! You already know I know how to have a good time. :D

June 19! You should come celebrate with me on Magic! You already know I know how to have a good time. :D

Quick question Kim,

Before I get too in depth with photo uploading for my Liberty cruise, which site do you use?

And if it's Shutterfly, how do you get it to work? I couldn't make the picture show up so I had to go to Photobucket (ie, $75 to a computer technician because of a virus) to get the picture up.

Thanks and glad to hear you're doing good!

Quick question Kim,

Before I get too in depth with photo uploading for my Liberty cruise, which site do you use?

And if it's Shutterfly, how do you get it to work? I couldn't make the picture show up so I had to go to Photobucket (ie, $75 to a computer technician because of a virus) to get the picture up.

Thanks and glad to hear you're doing good!

GAPearl, you there? :)

Hey there! I use photobucket. Sorry if there were any issues with my pictures. The card that was used for my photobucket billing was cancelled (lost my debit card in Vegas earlier this month :rolleyes:) and I forgot to enter my new payment information. I just updated that just now so the pictures should be good to go again. :)