Are the drink menus limited now?

We haven't cruise RCL in about 7 years. My wife loves fruity drinks and we both have drink packages for next week's cruise. I remember there being pages and pages of mixed drinks in a book at the bars. I've been reading that that they are not listing all the ones they offer. Is this true for all ships right now or certian ones? Not true at all? Did they cut the list down? Can you still order something from the main fleetwide RCL drink list if it's not listed on the specific ship menu? I told my wife to print off a list another poster put up so we can remember the names in case she can't remember them. Any thoughts or input! Thanks in advance ....

Edited by tallnthensome

Each bar has their own list of specialty drinks. They may include some the same drinks as other bars but, not always. However, they will make you just about any drink you want as long as you can tell them what's in it, assuming they don't already know.

Get yourself a bartending app and see how many you can try. New menus are in my freedom review and there are not as many drinks listed. But they will still make the old ones if you ask.

Edited by Beachcampin

This menu is helpful and does the math for price comparison

From Royal Caribbean Blog:

Royal Caribbean has three unlimited alcohol packages to choose from. The Classic Beverage package costs $35 per passenger, per day, and features beer (priced $6.25 or less), house wines by the glass, all nonalcoholic cocktails, soda and juices. The Premium Beverage Package, at $49 per passenger, per day, includes all of the above plus all beers (no price limit), frozen drinks and cocktails made with premium brand alcohol. The Ultimate Package, at $55 per passenger, per day includes all of the above as well as premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water, sparking water (375ml), still water (500 ml), and fresh squeezed orange juice.

Bottled water and minibar items are not included in either package. Prices are not inclusive of service charges.

Select Beverage Package

$35 per person, per day. On a 7-night cruise, this comes out to $289.10 per person (with gratuity).

Beers: $5.50 - $7 (before gratuity)

House wines (by the glass): $8.00 (before gratuity)

Soda: $1.95 (before gratuity)

Juices: $3.95 (before gratuity)

To break even on beer alone, you would need to drink about 6 to 7 beers per day. Or you could drink about 3 beers, 1 glass of wine, 2 sodas and 1 juice per day.

Premium Beverage Package

$49 per person, per day. On a 7-night cruise, this comes out to $404.74 per person (with gratuity).

Mixed drinks/cocktails, martinis, frozens: $12.00

Beers: $5.50 - $7

House wines (by the glass): $8.00 - $12.00

Soda: $1.95

Juices: $3.95

To break even on mixed drinks alone, you would need to drink about 5 to 6 mixed drinks per day. Or you could drink 2 mixed drinks, 1 beer, 2 sodas and 1 juice per day.

Ultimate Beverage Package

$55 per person, per day. On a 7-night cruise, this comes out to $454.30 per person (with gratuity).

Mixed drinks/cocktails, martinis, frozens: $12.00

Beers: $5.50 - $7

House wines (by the glass): $8.00 - $12.00

Soda: $1.95

Juices: $3.95

Fresh squeezed juice: $4.95

Premium coffee: $3.95 - $4.95

To break even on the ultimate beverage package with mixed drinks and coffee alone, it would take about 5 mixed drinks and 2 premium coffees per day.

Thought bottled water was included in the premium package, it was last year and the website says it is, might be a deal breaker for me if it isn't. Any recent reports?

Bottled still water is included in the Premium package.