Norwegian Sky SE Suite Question

Suesan Jean

I am planning a little trip for my Husband and I to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary next month and I think the Norwegian Sky is a good fit. :D:D

I have one question, for any anyone who has been in Cabin # 9075.

I see that there is a walk-in shower, do you think it is big/wide enough for a shower chair and to sit fairly comfortably inside the shower?

Thank you for any and all comments. :)

There is a good video of cabin 0064 on YouTube. Search Norwegian Sky aft-facing penthouse (SE, 0064) on YouTube. It shows the bathroom, including the tub and shower. That might be more useful since you know the size of the shower seat. 0064 is essentially the same aft penthouse, but on the 10th floor and port side.

I stayed in 0064. I think the Sky aft penthouses are some of the best suites at sea. Huge wrap balcony that opens up to both the bedroom and living room. They have lounge chairs plus a full dining set on the balcony and there is still tons of room. The bathroom is very large but does have one of those capsule showers. But it has a separate tub and shower. Best part since you get breakfast and lunch at Cagneys and its only a flight of stairs away since Cagneys is also aft.

The living room has a small bar area, its own TV and sofabed.

One of my best cruise experiences ever was one early morning I laid in bed and looked out over the balcony. I could see the black sky and horizon that had all sorts of planets and stars you could never see at land since it was so low in the sky.

Even though there is not a Haven area, the service is usually top notch because there are so few suites. We were visited by the concierge twice every day.

I stayed in 0064. I think the Sky aft penthouses are some of the best suites at sea. Huge wrap balcony that opens up to both the bedroom and living room. They have lounge chairs plus a full dining set on the balcony and there is still tons of room.

Is the balcony really that big? We are in an aft PH (cabin 8277) on the Sky in a week and a half. I've seen a couple of videos on YouTube, it didn't look terribly deep (however, I realize that videos can be deceiving). I'm looking forward to it!

Is the balcony really that big? We are in an aft PH (cabin 8277) on the Sky in a week and a half. I've seen a couple of videos on YouTube, it didn't look terribly deep (however, I realize that videos can be deceiving). I'm looking forward to it!

This is not my video but shows good views of the balcony. It was the largest balcony I ever experienced. They are not Getaway/Breakaway huge but you easily can eat meals out there on a normal sized table while others lay in the sun.

Hello anyone going on this weekend? Staying in a Penthouse suite with large balcony for the first time, I always traveled with balcony but never a suite. Traveling with my 3 grown children, they all think we are staying at an oceanview room, they will be surprised when we arrive at the Port. My two oldest ones graduating college so we will be celebrating.