Wine Makers Table

bun38

I was on the Regal in January and attended the wine makers dinner. It was wonderful and much cheaper than the Chef's Table. Does anyone know if Princess has extended this to the rest of their ships?

A head waiter was with the group along with 2 waiters. The cost was $40. Each course was paired with a wine. I can't remember what the appetizer was but it was good. The entree was beef. The dessert was wonderful. Sorry can't remember everything we ate. But we had a great time.

A head waiter was with the group along with 2 waiters. The cost was $40. Each course was paired with a wine. I can't remember what the appetizer was but it was good. The entree was beef. The dessert was wonderful. Sorry can't remember everything we ate. But we had a great time.

I think that might be a little too much info. :p

I was on the Regal in January and attended the wine makers dinner. It was wonderful and much cheaper than the Chef's Table. Does anyone know if Princess has extended this to the rest of their ships?

The Wine Maker's Dinner is exclusive to the Regal Princess and Royal Princess.

This, from the Princess Cruises website:

Wine Maker’s Dinner – Diners in the Symphony and Concerto dining rooms can enjoy a unique dining experience in a private space inspired by a wine cellar. Surrounded by wine bottles, the circular area, which seats up to 12, offers a distinctive atmosphere for private functions and special celebrations. Wine cellar specialty menus developed in conjunction with noted winemakers have been designed to especially to pair with matching wines. Menu items include classic carved meats such as crown of veal rack, lamb Baron and veal rack a l’Orlov.

Cover charge: $40

And here is a thread with more info and lots of pictures...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2006315

:D

My DW and I fully agree - the wine-makers dinner is awesome. We did it on both the Regal and Royal. Skip the 'wine-tasting' and sign up for the wine maker’s dinner. You will not be disappointed! Oh, and the table is in a special area of the dining room... it too is really special and fun.

Edited by Pythian