Navigator of the Seas - Photos

Unbelievable pictures, they are fantastic. Thank you ever so much for sharing with all. I found our promenade room on the 6th deck too! Going in early November and really looking forward to it. Our first time was a few years ago just before she left Florida and have been patiently waiting for her return and now we are!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the amazing pictures! They really showcase the ship well and give a great overview of all the renovations that were done. She really is a beautiful ship and I can't wait to sail on her! The R-bar is beautiful, as are Vintages and the Pub. I also really like the rehab into the Star bar and the Dining rooms as well. All well thought out and executed designs.

I still scratch my head and ponder why, when they were spending all the money on revitalizations (fleetwide), that they decided to keep the dated decor of the Schooner bar? I have never found the furnishings in any Schooner bar comfortable and the fabrics/carpeting just feel so 80's. With new furnishings and better carpet/fabrics it could be a great space (especially on the Radiance and Vision class).

Thanks again for taking the time to capture so many great images of this beautiful vessel!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...