Semi-Live 8 Day Quantum Sailing 4-24 to Bahamas

I was on Quantum when you saw her in Nassau! NCL was the only ship that greeted our maiden call at Nassau. I was standing in the Solarium looking for fireboats spraying water but only heard NCL toot her horn. We did not reply.

Don't forget your card in the slot for the lights. I forgot mine, good thing I used an old grocery card.

Thanks for letting me know your sailing is delayed until 6:30. I'm watching on the port webcam and I see Northstar going up and down.

Edited by wolfcathorse

Love your review and writing style. Will follow along!! :)

Hope u get to see the mysterious penny machine in American Icon. We never got to see it in March, so good luck on that!!

Thank you Cat! Glad you are enjoying it, thanks for following! I will look for the penny machine !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on Quantum when you saw her in Nassau! NCL was the only ship that greeted our maiden call at Nassau. I was standing in the Solarium looking for fireboats spraying water but only heard NCL toot her horn. We did not reply.

Don't forget your card in the slot for the lights. I forgot mine, good thing I used an old grocery card.

Thanks for letting me know your sailing is delayed until 6:30. I'm watching on the port webcam and I see Northstar going up and down.

Thanks for the tips and were on our way.

Thanks for checking in!

Thanks for posting menus that we can actually read.:D

Also, is the vegetable plate on the classics a side or entree size?

The waiter said it is entree size for two, but I have no first hand knowledge and do not see any being ordered.

One question about your cabin. We're in a D8 next April on Anthem (deck 7) and the pics and videos I've seen on here and on youtube of the balcony cabins show some with cabinets over the sofa and some without. Do you or does anyone know what determines that?

One question about your cabin. We're in a D8 next April on Anthem (deck 7) and the pics and videos I've seen on here and on youtube of the balcony cabins show some with cabinets over the sofa and some without. Do you or does anyone know what determines that?

I do not unfortunately. I will try to find out if there is a reason if I can.

Either way hope you enjoy your trip !!!

Edited by seadog67