Unexpected healthy eating venue- Luminae!

Wj420

We enjoyed the silhouette 4/12 sailing specifically to try Luminae and relax. As someone who recently lost 15lbs, my goal for week was to enjoy someone else cooking, eat smart and try a bit of anything that seemed worthy.

I'm happy to report that not only did i loose two pounds, I ate! the eggs white wrap for breakfast was so good and filling. There was great fish offered, brunch or dinner. Any changes to the dishes were welcomed and sauces are always served separately. Salads were available even when they aren't on the menu. Fresh fruit and berries are only a request away.

I also tried a little of many wonderful things. The pastries, the dessert carts, the best burger ever! Homemade candies, delicious sorbets oh my!

I found it easier to manage in Luminae in part due to how limited the menu actually is. The portions are reasonable and we had a lovely experience. The atmosphere is great, service delightful and we will look forward to a return trip.