Intercontinental Hotel in Miami

Doglady

Has anyone used Last Minute Travel to book the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami that is near Bayside lately? TIA

I just booked my friend into there this past Friday as he was going to see the Who at AA Arena and did it only a couple of days ago. Great price and he had no issues.

What do you want to know? It shows up periodically.

Then that makes sense, I guess I thought it was always there. We are trying to go to a football game in December and then do a 4 day cruise on the Majesty for my husband's 60th birthday. We have stayed there once before and love the hotel and location. I didn't see it come up on LMT but I will keep looking. Thank you very much.

Then that makes sense, I guess I thought it was always there. We are trying to go to a football game in December and then do a 4 day cruise on the Majesty for my husband's 60th birthday. We have stayed there once before and love the hotel and location. I didn't see it come up on LMT but I will keep looking. Thank you very much.

Not knowing your date, I did a quick search for December 12, 2015 and it shows up. I used LMT Club.

Thanks everybody, I had to call LMT because my membership had expired???? Anyway, I found it for our dates, its pricier than I remember, it's showing $200 a night but I guess that is not bad for that hotel and that time of year.