Seapass question

acmar

I would be grateful if anyone can give me the answer to this--

Can the same credit card be used for the seapass of two different staterooms and if this can be done,do you get a separate account for each cabin.

If you do get an account for each cabin,can two cards be used to produce four separate accounts for two staterooms.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Not to be a smart azzzz. But you can pay with the same card for every cabin on the ship. As long as your limit on the card can handle it. RCCL just wants their money, they understand family members might be in multiply cabins, each cabin will get a slip, receipt under your door the morning you disembark the ship. If you see anything on it that doesn't look right go straight to the pursers desk and try to resolve it BEFORE you get off the ship, much easier doing it then then trying to correct the problems once you get home.

Jimbo:)

Hello

Yes you can use one card for more than one cabin On my sept 19 cruise Im takeing 2 of my employees , They dont have a credit card so I set them up on my credit card so they wouldnt have to put cash up and have to stand in line to pay final bill, Your question about the seperate bill Im not sure about that but the statement will have each seapass number on it and each seapass has a different number so it wouldnt be hard to see who spent what Hope this helps have a great cruise James

As stated above: it's no problem to put multple cabins on the same creditcard. You can keep a close watch on what you spend in you cabin my using the TV. It allows you to see every transaction you did with your sea pass. You can only see the seapasses assigned to your cabin but maybe (on request) you can have all cards assigned to your creditcard 'assigned' to you TV. If not; just hop over to the other cabin and check it there (maybe more friendly also; depending on you relation ship with the people in the other cabin).

Each person receives their own folio number on their Seapass card and thus will each receive a separate statement.. You can use any form of payment in any way you wish and will get an itemized statement for each person as long as they have different folio numbers on their Seapass cards

We just took a cruise on the Mariner and had my children and a friend of theirs attached to our credit card for on board purchases. My daughter was in a room with her cousins and my son and friend were in another room with another cousin. Their cousins were on their parents credit card. They all are over 18 so they could buy drinks. Boy could they buy drinks! We were able to see their activity from our room, however it was not subtotaled. However each transaction had it's own little code number that was attached to their individual sea pass card so that we could tell who was charging what and we could subtotal it manually if we wanted.

Mark

Archived