How many booked cruises do you currently have??

Jeads323

We have 3 booked: 8 day Splendor to Caribbean in July, 16 day transatlantic, Copenhagen to NJ on Royal, and 7 day Paris/Normandy river cruise on Viking in April 2015.

We are now both retired and enjoying the freedom to cruise whenever we want, enduring the "Another cruise?!" comments from everyone :).

We had only one cruise booked (Vista, Eastern Caribbean 12/16) but as of yesterday the hubby said, let's take a cruise out of Charleston, SC in November. He didn't have to twist my arm!!! :D So we'll be sailing on the Fantasy, Bahamas 5 day, November 13. :)

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=mjrcruiser&date=11-13-2015&text=&ship=Carnival Fantasy

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=mjrcruiser&date=12-17-2016&text=&ship=Carnival Vista

I have three booked for a total of 62 days. I need to go get some lottery tickets. I can't wait for the 28 day Hawaii/Tahiti in October.

One is kind of a B2B but I booked it as a 20 day. I am waiting for Princess to post for 2017 and we will see what happens. If I lived near a coast it would be more.

Happy travels to all

4boysnana

So I'm suffering from the "I just got off the boat and I want to go back" syndrome. I was on the liberty out of San Juan and had an amazing time! I would have booked a cruise while on board for the on board credit, but they didn't offer it. So now I'm researching and waiting for a sale [emoji16] with that in mind... How many cruises do you currently have booked? I've heard of people having multiple bookings at any given time...

Four - but it looks like we might have to cancel the Jan. 2016 cruise.

Currently have 6 booked, less than a year ahead. I also plan on picking up late booking fire sale cruises, which I do more often. I have two "dummy" Carnival bookings left,to take advantage of the OBC's. I cruise often, doing 17 cruises in 2015, 102 overall. :)

Can you explain how the "dummy" carnival bookings help- I'm trying to learn as much as I can and be as money savy as possible.

I just have one booked for May 30 Valor but plan on booking the next one while on board or very shortly after for fall Break.

Can you explain how the "dummy" carnival bookings help- I'm trying to learn as much as I can and be as money savy as possible.

I just have one booked for May 30 Valor but plan on booking the next one while on board or very shortly after for fall Break.

I book a group of 3 random cruises, as far out as I can, under the past cruiser rate, when I'm on board. I then just "transfer" a cruise I want to one of the previous bookings. I will keep the same booking number, and get the obc.

I been booked on the breeze for Halloween 2015 since November 2014....I just hated being on this board seeing everybody else going on a cruise and I still had just under 200 days!

So yesterday I went ahead and booked a 4 day cruise over memorial day! So now I have 2 booked! Along with that and my honeymoon the cruise in October will be here before I know it