Only Coke Products -- (beware)

Royal ships serve coke products... was a week of sadness for DH who is a morning mountain dew drinker.. None to be had as they have only coke products. (got first Mountain dew in JAMAICA! Ha!)

If you are a pepsi product fan.. bring your own.. they will allow it on the ship, (especially since they do not serve pepsi products) I saw people checking in with 12 packs that they were tagging with luggage tags and sending on board with checked luggage.

Just wanted to share so you can be prepared rather than disappointed.

Does anyone know if they have C2? That's what dh drinks these days. We usually take our own sodas (with screw top lids) because we don't drink enough to make it worthwhile to buy soda cards.

I don't drink C2 so I'm not sure. But they have a limited selection available so I wouldn't count on them having C2. I drink Diet-Caffeine free (coke, sprite, pepsi I'm not particular although I prefer pepsi) and I was only able to find diet-caffeine free anything at one bar on my last cruise.

If you have something in particular that you drink other than Coke, Diet Coke, or Sprite I would recommend bringing it yourself.

:cool:

Hey Folks.... Yer all going on a cruise .... Count yer blessings 1

Drink vodka ( any brand ) and you'll feel yer obsessions go away ! There are so many more impotant things to worry about....

Indeed !.....

Mildew ... ( my wife likes Pepsi products ) Stay cool and enjoy !

;)

What do you do when you go to McDonalds?

I never do Mcdonalds.. they are horrible. I do not drink any carbonated beverages at all, (coke or pepesi) carbonation will make me ill. (very very ill) so what they serve is not the issue.. Though DH likes the mountain dew which they did not have.

Thread is information purposes that if you do not like coke you should know this before sialing in case you want to bring something else. :):)

No Pepsi products??? That should be a sin! I guess I will have to stick with Coco Loco's and beer!!!

So what you're saying is I have to bring my own Caffeine-free, Diet Pepsi??? Well, I never.... :rolleyes:

Guess I'm just forced to "make do" with Drinks of the Day and all the Bailey's I can find!!! :D

Just my opinion, but it seems pretty sad when a thread is taken to complain about Coke being served instead of Pepsi. Makes you wonder if this is such a big deal, will you compalin about every other little thing that might be different than what you want or expect on the cruise ship.

Hope Not.

Regards,

Dave

Dr Pepper fan here. I always have to pack my soft drinks. I buy the screw tops so not to waste! It saves money in the long run as well as satisfying my preference. :)

The Rhapsody has Dp...is that not the same on other RCI ships?

Makes you wonder if this is such a big deal, will you compalin about every other little thing that might be different than what you want or expect on the cruise ship.
I'm just curious, but have you been reading the other threads here at Cruise Critic? They vary from praise of every little thing to complaining about every little thing, so Coke versus Pepsi isn't really out of line! Isn't it just another fun informational item to discuss about cruising?

Archived