Only Coke Products -- (beware)

I agree with Noillid2. I don't think anybody considers this a life-or-death situation. It's not going to ruin somebody's cruise, but just like everything else, people have their preferences. No different from having a favorite beer or shampoo.

I didn't hear OP complaining, just stating a fact and letting others know ahead of time. They obviously didn't know ahead of time themselves and is why they were disappointed. I think this is a good point and what these boards are for. Those who read this thread and don't drink Coke products now know to bring their own product. How is that complaining????

I prefer 'SQUIRT'. But have never seen it on any ship. Considering the tone of some of the posts lately, I think I should be compensated for haveing nine miserable cruises for being without my favorite soft drink. I'll be contacting my attorney concerning this. The pain and suffering got to be worth big bucks, upgrades, ship shape t-shirts, extra coupon book ... something!!!

I didn't hear OP complaining, just stating a fact and letting others know ahead of time. They obviously didn't know ahead of time themselves and is why they were disappointed. I think this is a good point and what these boards are for. Those who read this thread and don't drink Coke products now know to bring their own product. How is that complaining????

Thanks. I am the OP and I was just stating a fact, not a complaint. :)

Archived