Laundry Service Form

algaes

Attached is the Viking Star laundry service form from April 2015. Some guests complimentary service based on their room type booked. We've been entering the count of items and drawing a line thru the total or cost column. On bottom right summary we've been marking "NA". We've asked for shirts/tops and slacks on hangars. Folded items come back in a sturdy box that is reused. Our first time this sizable box came back with one pair of folded socks. We took a photo :)

All guests can use the self-service laundries. On Deck 4, ours is three washers and three driers with free auto dispensing detergent. The washers are very efficient in extracting water and so the driers seem to be faster than the washers. I imagine the set-up on other decks is identical but I have not checked them.

Viking Star Laundry Service List rotated.pdf

Down doing some odds and ends and noticed a US outlet right next to the comfortable couch in the laundry room. Now I can work on notebook while waiting for a dryer. One is finished but no sign of anyone interested in removing their clothes.

Someone much earlier this evening took a load out a dryer and dumped it on an ironing board.

Down doing some odds and ends and noticed a US outlet right next to the comfortable couch in the laundry room. Now I can work on notebook while waiting for a dryer. One is finished but no sign of anyone interested in removing their clothes.

Someone much earlier this evening took a load out a dryer and dumped it on an ironing board.

Mundane things like doing the wash is part of any long vacation.:)

Reminds me of the day when a friend and I stayed back at our rented villa in Tuscany while the rest of the group drove to Pisa for the day. Felt like the locals as we hung our pants on the wooden drying racks on the terrace to dry quicker in the Italian summer sun.

Thanks for the laundry/dry cleaning prices. I always factor in laundry costs when I cruise.;)