Legend of the Seas current cruise -illness???

I will be board the Legend on April 29. Anyone on the cruise right now.

Is there a problem with Noro Virus??? I know it was on the cruise before this.

But it looks like there is still a problem.

Someone reported a delay in boarding for the April 29th cruise due to extended cleaning.

Yes I got this e mail.:(

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We would like to provide you with important information regarding your sailing on April 29, 2015, onboard Legend of the Seas. During the ship's last sailing, some guests experienced gastrointestinal illness. Once the ship arrives, we will conduct enhanced sanitizing onboard the ship and in the terminal to help prevent any illness from affecting your cruise. Because of this, your check-in and boarding will be delayed. We ask that you not arrive to the port before 2:00 PM. Check in will take place between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Ship sail time is 5:00 PM. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and look forward to welcoming you onboard the Legend of the Seas.(Aka) sickness of the seas.

We were on the sailing 3/30 - 04/17. This began right after Guatemala. They disinfected the ship when we left. They were late boarding on the next cruise. They must not have gotten rid of it. Hopefully, they will get it under control before you board.