Cagney's - Important info

NJ Johnny

You are incorrect..I always ask him when I email him if I can post his answer or not and he either says yes or no..I have been doing this for Oceania for 11 years..so people on that board understand..

Jancruz1

They won't accept your word but will accept an anonymous posting from someone supposedly aboard a ship somewhere.

Go figure.

Thanks for that.

Rochelle

I am disappointed also as I am going on my first NCL since the 70's in September and I love my coffee and breakfast in the cabin..I guess I will have to tip my husband..LOL

Jancruz1

I am disappointed also as I am going on my first NCL since the 70's in September and I love my coffee and breakfast in the cabin..I guess I will have to tip my husband..LOL

Jancruz1

Hmmm, my understanding was that the continental breakfast of coffee, danish, etc. was included and no charge or gratuity until after 10 a.m

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

LOL that is really funny!!

Jancruz1

Can you ask him if Cagney's will remain a part of the UDP come July?

Can you ask him what changes to Cagney's will come to be come July?

Something's going on since we can't make reservations because of the NCL Next.....and it would really help stop all the rumors.

Thanks!

Harriet

You are incorrect..I always ask him when I email him if I can post his answer or not and he either says yes or no..I have been doing this for Oceania for 11 years..so people on that board understand..

Jancruz1

Jancruz1, I know what I am going to ask you has nothing to do with Cagney but am wondering if you will ask Mr. Del Rio if the latitude tier will be changing soon and if you can post the reply on: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2201406

I'd appreciate that very much.

Thank you.

Can you ask him if Cagney's will remain a part of the UDP come July?

Can you ask him what changes to Cagney's will come to be come July?

Something's going on since we can't make reservations because of the NCL Next.....and it would really help stop all the rumors.

Thanks!

Harriet

Yes I will ask him those questions for you...but it will have to wait until the am as he is in Europe and it is late there..

Jancruz1..

Oh my gosh..I can barely get down one dinner let alone two..but it might be fun to have appetisers and soup in one restaurant and main course and dessert in another..

Jancruz1

Me too. 1 dinner is enough :) (though I have been known to sneak up to the buffet for dessert before bed ;))

Please do not kill the messenger but I just emailed Frank Delrio and he said this is not true..so take it however you want..he has never lied to me!

Jancruz1

Thank you for relaying the info ...much appreciated.:)

Jancruz1, I know what I am going to ask you has nothing to do with Cagney but am wondering if you will ask Mr. Del Rio if the latitude tier will be changing soon and if you can post the reply on: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2201406

I'd appreciate that very much.

Thank you.

Im not sure FDR is the right person to ask..but I will try to get an answer for you from someone senior for you tomorrow..

Jancruz1

That is my understanding..but sometimes I like French Toast and thats when I have to tip Stu (my husband)

Jancruz1

Before the recent room service fee, you couldn't get French toast (or eggs, or bacon, or sausage, or toast...) from room service. Just a continental breakfast, which still has no charge before 10.

Honestly, the fee doesn't bother me, because the old menu was SO limited. At least there are more choices.

Thanks Harriet, I will ask your questions tomorrow and if he is busy I will check with the Sr. VP who should know also..

Jancruz1

Thank you! It sure would help stop all the rumors going around about Cagney's and why it can't be booked after July.

Harriet

Before the recent room service fee, you couldn't get French toast (or eggs, or bacon, or sausage, or toast...) from room service. Just a continental breakfast, which still has no charge before 10.

Honestly, the fee doesn't bother me, because the old menu was SO limited. At least there are more choices.

Aha..I did not know that..thanks for letting me know..so I guess my husband has to get his money another way..LOL

Jancruz1

Thank you! It sure would help stop all the rumors going around about Cagney's and why it can't be booked after July.

Harriet

Seriously, so many posts lately stating who heard what from whom have been making me crazy too. Normally I would go days before checking CC again but I am compelled to keep checking the NCL board just to see if there are any more developments, rumor or true. It would be nice to get some real, true clarification.

We have Cagney's booked through Group Events for our party of 11 on our July cruise on the Breakaway. We're keeping the reservation until I see something concrete and we could all make a real informed decision. Hopefully we will end up keeping it in the long run.

Seriously, so many posts lately stating who heard what from whom have been making me crazy too. Normally I would go days before checking CC again but I am compelled to keep checking the NCL board just to see if there are any more developments, rumor or true. It would be nice to get some real, true clarification.

We have Cagney's booked through Group Events for our party of 11 on our July cruise on the Breakaway. We're keeping the reservation until I see something concrete and we could all make a real informed decision. Hopefully we will end up keeping it in the long run.

"rumor" has it if you already have it booked you're okay but those who don't have it already booked for July or after can not book it at this time.

Harriet

"rumor" has it if you already have it booked you're okay but those who don't have it already booked for July or after can not book it at this time.

Harriet

I'm referring more to the menu change than them honoring our reservation. We haven't paid yet because when you reserve through group events, they send a PDF with all reservations, plus they give a deadline and a total to pay by that deadline. They charged us the previous half price for the children under 12 in our party (3 of them), and they didn't charge us for my nephew who is only going to be 18 months old when we sail. Our deadline to pay is July 10th and we sail July 19th. I'm wondering if the price is going to change, with the recent change to adult prices for children under 12, and also wondering if they do change the menu to a la carte, if we would have to just purchase off of that menu (I'm guessing the answer to that one is yes). We don't have the UDP because we are only doing 2 specialty restaurants and eating in the MDR for dinner the remainder of the cruise.