Tips on Drink Packages for Non-Drinkers -- Just back!

Do you know, if the regular Starbucks on Allure is also included or not??

The espresso stands that are not "Starbucks" locations on Allure and Oasis are included in Replenish and Ultimate. You canNOT get espresso at the Starbucks (branded with the green and white logo) on O and A.

That's very nice they let you do that. I'd had trouble getting my money's worth out of the Replenish package b/c I somehow managed to miss out on the OJ, also don't drink soda and didn't have room for calories of virgin drinks with all the food eating, and when I did want a coffee drink and a water, there was a line so by the time I got coffee, didn't want to get back in line to get a bottle of water. They were very strict about not giving both the coffee and the bottle of water b/c that was ordering two drinks at once. I tried to just have them ring me a second time but they said I had to get back in line.

What ship? It's too bad they wouldn't give you both; the espresso locations on Freedom and Vision had no problem giving a latte and water every time we went by. We ended up getting water from any bar we walked by without a line. :)

Thank you for your overview. I'm thinking of getting my DH the Royal Replenish as he drinks allot of water, an occasional drink and Ginger Ale with dinner. Makes perfect sense to me.

There are also water packages where you get 12-24 one-liter bottles of Evian (nicer than the Crystal Geyser generally given with the other packages). The cases are delivered to your room on the first day and are yours to do with as you please.

Then he could just buy the occasional drink. Depending on how much ginger ale he drinks...a la carte, get Refreshment (soda package) or forget the water package and get Refreshment. :) Do the math!

The prices aren't exact but what they contain is found here: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Drinks included in the basic cruise fare: plain coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices at breakfast.

To avoid any potential confusion, please note that the "juices at breakfast" does not include the fresh squeezed orange juice from the cool machine noted by the OP.

So is the bottled water on the gangways now included in the packages ? Las year on the Jewel had the premium package, but got charged once for a bottle whilst going ashore, asked at guest relations and they confirmed Bars and resturants only. ?

So is the bottled water on the gangways now included in the packages ? Las year on the Jewel had the premium package, but got charged once for a bottle whilst going ashore, asked at guest relations and they confirmed Bars and resturants only. ?

Only the Replenish, Premium, and Ultimate packages.

Glad you found the replenish package worthwhile! I had it on the Explorer last year, but I found myself ordering way more high-calorie drinks than I normally would just to get my money's worth, and at the end of a 10-day cruise, I couldn't even look at anything sweet.

I used it for a drink from the Promenade Cafe (Starbucks) in the morning (an iced chai latte or similar), a frozen drink by the pool or in the evening show, a bottle of water to take back to the room here and there, the odd soda from the Freestyle machines, a diet coke with dinner, and sometimes another beverage from the cafe in the evening... and they never gave me a hard time getting a bottle of water at the same time - if they do, you can just walk across the Promenade to one of the other bars and get the water.

I maybe broke even in terms of value, but it was all completely forced. In the future, I will forgo the package and pay as I go. I typically get only 1 soda and 1 non-alcoholic frozen drink (if that) each day. I can live without the Starbucks beverages and bottled water.

Of course everyone has different beverage habits and desires! The package is clearly a good value for those who would otherwise be ordering many beverages! Just plan accordingly to see if it's right for you!

You pretty much described me in this post. I am a heavy soda drinker (do not drink alcohol) and usually sail Carnival and purchased the soda card a couple times. Then I realized I could carry a 12 pack on board (p/p). Then this last cruise, I didn't even drink my entire 12 pack and mostly drank their lemonade (aka crack).

For me, the deciding factor is how many port days there are. On my upcoming AOS cruise, I have 6 ports so I definitely will not get a package and will just pay as I go. But for my first NEW ship, Anthem in 2016, with 4 sea days (9 total), I will probably splurge for either the replenish or the refreshment since I've decided to go all out. :D

Hello. Sorry what I meant what is classed as premium

Where can I find a list please

Thank you

Royal does not publish a list. Premium would be things like cappucino, espresso, and latte.

You might check one of the recent reviews and perhaps they included a photo of the Cafe Promenade menu.

Hi there

We are on explorer on 29th June. Does anyone know or can point me in the right direction of current prices for the following;

Bottled water

Special coffee such as a mocha

A non alcoholic cocktail such as the passion fruit papaya

The Orange juice at breakfast in windjammer?

We've decided to definitely buy a soda package for our coke mad teenage daughter. But are wondering on the replenish for us.

My husband does not drink and other than the odd glass of wine with dinner I won't bother either.

I'm trying to get an idea of prices so I can work out if the replenish is worth it or not for us.

We've not bothered in the past but with a 2 week July cruise and six sea days I'm intrigued to do some sums. Thanks in advance.

Edited by cymru cruiser

Hi there

We are on explorer on 29th June. Does anyone know or can point me in the right direction of current prices for the following;

Bottled water

Special coffee such as a mocha

A non alcoholic cocktail such as the passion fruit papaya

The Orange juice at breakfast in windjammer?

We've decided to definitely by a soda package for our coke mad teenage daughter. But are wondering on the replenish for us.

My husband does not drink and other than the odd glass of wine with dinner I won't bother either.

I'm trying to get an idea of prices so I can work out if the replenish is worth it or not for us.

We've not bothered in the past but with a 2 week July cruise and six sea days I'm intrigued to do some sums. Thanks in advance.

The 500ml bottle of still water is around $2.

Specialty coffee is around $3 to $5.

Fresh squeezed OJ is around $4.

Specialty coffee is around $3 to $5.

Fresh squeezed OJ is around $4.

That sounds right, Bob... my iced mocha or mocha frappuccino would have been around $4.75 each, same with the frozen virgin cocktails.

You also have the option of buying the package while on board, so if you see yourself spending more than $22 per day, you can buy the package for the rest of the trip (at least they offered that on Freedom).

Can anyone give me an idea what the drink costs are if you just buy ala carte as you go? How much for a soda? Bottled water? Frozen cocktail - virgin or not?

A can of soda is about $2.50

I think I already know the answer to this, but its always nice to have confirmation. Is Cafe Lattitudes on Brillance included in the Replenish package? I had planned on getting the soda only package on my Oct. cruise, but I'm a heavy tea drinker and if I can get the tea at Cafe Lattitudes included that would save me from trucking it up to the windjammer every morning/night for a cup of tea (cabin is on deck 3). The convenience would make it worth the money to me.

Sheila