D Plus discount

Paul, I'm not talking about 20 years ago, or even 10 years ago, my comment said the changes in the last couple of years have been mostly 'take away'.

And remember, this take away comes at a time when RCL is doing extremely well financially, so its not need, its greed!:eek:

I will disagree with your point that 'the loyalty club is something we get on top for free', many cruise RCL only because of the loyalty club, and don't think for a moment RCL doesn't price that into the cruise price.

As the old saying goes, nothing is free, and those perks aren't free either.

Happy cruising.

Well I have to come to the Point where I have to agree with John&LaLa that it seems you are only looking for the negatives.

Anyway as a cruiser and a stockholder there is always the Need and never a greed by any corporation. Sorry but that´s my Point of view on Business.

I agree with you the perks are built into the Price - of course they are. But if you can still lower them without lowering the Price I say go ahead good Job CEO I will applaude to you on the next stockholders conference.

For those who only cruise because of C&A - I have to say WOW and I´m sorry for you to be so blindsighted. I can only feel sorry for those, but at the same time if they are so naive to only cruise due to C&A they deserve nothing else than what RCI is doing now.

Well I have to come to the Point where I have to agree with John&LaLa that it seems you are only looking for the negatives.

Anyway as a cruiser and a stockholder there is always the Need and never a greed by any corporation. Sorry but that´s my Point of view on Business.

I agree with you the perks are built into the Price - of course they are. But if you can still lower them without lowering the Price I say go ahead good Job CEO I will applaude to you on the next stockholders conference.

For those who only cruise because of C&A - I have to say WOW and I´m sorry for you to be so blindsighted. I can only feel sorry for those, but at the same time if they are so naive to only cruise due to C&A they deserve nothing else than what RCI is doing now.

'My being only negative'(?-I did say RCL excelled in the past at customer service)

Maybe I'm not one of the many RCL cheerleaders who get personal with anyone who disagrees with them when a problem arises.

I guess we need to take Cigar's advice, 'agree to disagree'.

My experiences as a long time RCL cruiser/stockholder is that recent changes(last few years changes) have been mostly negative for the loyal RCL cruiser. (cruise price increases, drink prices increases, personnel cutbacks, etc.) All negative, No, but I feel mostly negative.

I think the OP has shown another cutback in this thread that changed in the last year or two. Of course the cheerleaders will attack the OP or anyone who agrees.

If my opinions come across as negative here, maybe that's RCL's fault.

I'm going to cruise RCL in the future, and hopefully they'll do better.

Happy cruising.:)

'My being only negative'(?-I did say RCL excelled in the past at customer service)

Maybe I'm not one of the many RCL cheerleaders who get personal with anyone who disagrees with them when a problem arises.

I guess we need to take Cigar's advice, 'agree to disagree'.

My experiences as a long time RCL cruiser/stockholder is that recent changes(last few years changes) have been mostly negative for the loyal RCL cruiser. (cruise price increases, drink prices increases, personnel cutbacks, etc.) All negative, No, but I feel mostly negative.

I think the OP has shown another cutback in this thread that changed in the last year or two. Of course the cheerleaders will attack the OP or anyone who agrees.

If my opinions come across as negative here, maybe that's RCL's fault.

I'm going to cruise RCL in the future, and hopefully they'll do better.

Happy cruising.:)

Sure, it´s always the fault of the others:rolleyes:

Well you´ve listetd "cruise price increases, drink prices increases, personnel cutbacks, etc" as things your are Feeling mostly negative about.

I as a shareholder give Standing ovations to all of them.

I take it that labeling everbody as Cheerleader who disagrees with the OP´s or your opinion does not Count as an attack or getting personal.:rolleyes:

Sure, it´s always the fault of the others:rolleyes:

Well you´ve listetd "cruise price increases, drink prices increases, personnel cutbacks, etc" as things your are Feeling mostly negative about.

I as a shareholder give Standing ovations to all of them.

I take it that labeling everbody as Cheerleader who disagrees with the OP´s or your opinion does not Count as an attack or getting personal.:rolleyes:

Where do I start?

'its the fault of others:rolleyes: '

Rude, unnecessary comment.

'a shareholder give a standing ovation to all of them'

I'm a shareholder also, and I would disagree.

'labeling everybody a cheerleader who disagrees with OP or you,,,'

Never said that, said there were many cheerleaders who attack people personally they disagree with.

Oh yea,,,:rolleyes:

Edited by American Bear