Cagneys just opened up for July 12 breakaway cruise

The reason you seen limited time slots is that you need to first cancel the dining reservations that you made for that day. Once you do that, all time slots will show up.

Just booked for the week of July 19th 2015 on POA - we have the UDP - but it was saying $30 plus 18% if you were paying for it.....

Thank you to the OP for the heads up - as soon as I read your post, I checked the POA.

$ 35.40

$35.34 is what it should be with the new prices FDR just gave us!

It's more than a nickle but less than a dime he's giving us back.

However, he's really not giving us back anything. He says the price has changed come May1st.....but we're still being charged the old price. LOL

What do they say about a man and his word?

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

$ 35.40

$35.34 is what it should be with the new prices FDR just gave us!

It's more than a nickle but less than a dime he's giving us back.

Yet, he said the new lower price was going into affect May 1st....but come May 1st, we're still being charged the old price.

What is it they say about a man and his word?

Harriet

The reason you seen limited time slots is that you need to first cancel the dining reservations that you made for that day. Once you do that, all time slots will show up.

We hadn't previously booked anything for that day, so that can't be it.

And since we have UDP, all dining except Cirque shows the price as complimentary

Nope

Depending on your party size , you will see different times open . And as the popular times fill up you will have fewer choices

When I plug in 4 guests I get one set of available times, and mother set of I put in six guests.

Edited by PDIDDYwife

Nope

Depending on your party size , you will see different times open . And as the popular times fill up you will have fewer choices

When I plug in 4 guests I get one set of available times, and mother set of I put in six guests.

That should be "another" not mother

iPhone wouldn't let me edit

Just called and changed 2 of reservations to Cagney's for the Star July 7th. would not let me book online cause I made reservations for that day. Changed on the phone no problem sent new confirmation. on the phone all times available

Edited by cleopup