Photo safari tour

jennifer1t

Has anyone booked this tour and how was it? I've been to Cozumel quite a few times and haven't ventured off. Thought it would be cool to tour the city and then go to a relaxing beach.

It's is really worth the money to book it through the ship?

TIA

Jennifer

Has anyone booked this tour and how was it? I've been to Cozumel quite a few times and haven't ventured off. Thought it would be cool to tour the city and then go to a relaxing beach.

It's is really worth the money to book it through the ship?

TIA

Jennifer

When I saw your title my first thought was it was one of the photo tours run by Tati Biernas, which we took several years ago where you had a walking photo tour of the town but I know she also does tours elsewhere as well.

However, this seems to be a ship excursion ( I saw Carnival - don't know if others do it too?) I did find this review - don't know if you have seen it? http://www.beyondships3.com/cozumel-photo-safari.html

There doesn't appear to be any photo instruction - just photo ops, therefore the title seems a little misleading. I know I have seen this safari painted vehicle listed on other broker websites but not this itinerary.

The area visited is interesting and worthwhile to my mind. It is something you could easily do yourself with a private driver - so I guess for me it would come down to how many in your group, which would affect pricing; whether you like to be with a group, or have control over timing.

Edited by c-leg5
Spelling