Help us choose Jamaica Tour Vendor Please!

Cruznjuly

So, after some research, I have narrowed to town to three vendors. (Well, I'm adding the 4th because hubby voted for that one! ha!)

ALL tours include Blue Hole and Tubing down the White River. ALL are private tours for our family of 4.

Please help us choose! :) Thank you! :)

1. Liberty Tours- $380 total

2. Courtney Taylor Tours- $316 total

3. Travel Jamaica- $350 total

4. Real Tours- $390 total

As you can see the cost is about the same all around. Any strong positives or negatives to swing either way, not just picking CT since he's the cheapest?

THANK YOU!!!:D

So, after some research, I have narrowed to town to three vendors. (Well, I'm adding the 4th because hubby voted for that one! ha!)

ALL tours include Blue Hole and Tubing down the White River. ALL are private tours for our family of 4.

As you can see the cost is about the same all around. Any strong positives or negatives to swing either way, not just picking CT since he's the cheapest?

#1 and #2 have a long history of reviews here on Cruise Critic and would be good choices. I cannot comment on #3 or #4 as I haven't personally seen a lot on them over the years. I posted this in another thread, but I use knowjamaica.com (Javia Shaw) Cost for 4 with them (from Falmouth) would be:

$200 Private Tour

$100 Tubing for 4

$40 Blue Hole for 4

So same range: $340

I guess I should specify... Travel Jamaica is with Errol... I think I've read his name more than I've seen the name of his company!!

I'll check out Javia! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just came back from Jamaica a couple of weeks ago. We used Liberty Tours and they were fantastic. Awesome van, guide, driver and back to the ship in plenty of time. There were 15 of us including an 8 yr old and 11 year old, we loved it. Would defo use Liberty again. :)

I guess I should specify... Travel Jamaica is with Errol... I think I've read his name more than I've seen the name of his company!!

I'll check out Javia! Thanks!

Yes, he is been around a long time. So make that #4 as being the only one I personally haven't seen here a long time. :)

Just looked and Real Tours seems like a pretty big outfit.

Edited by NightOne

Yes, he is been around a long time. So make that #4 as being the only one I personally haven't seen here a long time. :)

Just looked and Real Tours seems like a pretty big outfit.

Size doesn't matter. [emoji16]

Thanks so much for your help!!

Finally got the rest of my Jamaica footage compiled together and posted on YouTube.

Here you can see My day in Jamaica with Javia Shaw

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link:

My other Jamaica videos:

Road to the Blue Hole

Road to the Blue Hole - 3x Speed Version

Blue Hole 3-17-2015

Edited by NightOne

Of course *now I see your amazing pics!! Decided to go with Errol Bowen at Travel Jamaica.

Thank you!

Took me awhile to get it assembled, edited, and posted. :)

Your original video is what made us book it in first place, so thank you!!!

Glad I could help. There are a lot of good tour guides in Jamaica and I am sure you will have a great time.

I am currently planning for our Jamaica activities for our November cruise. Only 100% decided on tubing at Calypso Rafting thus far but looking at doing the Skylift to Mystic Mountain too.

Glad I could help. There are a lot of good tour guides in Jamaica and I am sure you will have a great time.

I am currently planning for our Jamaica activities for our November cruise. Only 100% decided on tubing at Calypso Rafting thus far but looking at doing the Skylift to Mystic Mountain too.

We were looking at the tubing, too. Only hesitation is we have a 10 and 12-year-old… I don't know if I want to set them free like that LOL

Our guide said that if we got off the ship and changed our mind, he would gladly take us tubing, so we have a backup!

Of course *now I see your amazing pics!! Decided to go with Errol Bowen at Travel Jamaica.

Thank you!

You will not be disappointed. We used him in March and the day was beyond our expectations.

We were looking at the tubing, too. Only hesitation is we have a 10 and 12-year-old… I don't know if I want to set them free like that LOL

Our guide said that if we got off the ship and changed our mind, he would gladly take us tubing, so we have a backup!

Oh, I think tubing would be perfect for kids that age assuming they are good swimmers. However, I believe if you go to that Chukka tubing place they have everyone in life vests & helmets and they strap all the tubes together which would alleviate any concerns you had. However, that one would not be for me.

Here is an example I searched on YouTube:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link:

Although no helmets in that video.

This one shows the tubing with helmets which may or may not be the same place as first video:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link:

Again, neither desirable for me personally. :)

You will not be disappointed. We used him in March and the day was beyond our expectations.

So happy to hear this!!

Thank you!!!!

They all seemed like wonderful choices but I just got the best vibe off Errol.