Balconies on the Royal

janny444

Some people are just uncomfortable with the thought of people being able to look in on them even if it's just minimal. We have to respect their feelings.

Me if someone wants to watch my fat ass walking around my room, I could care less.

I can't imagine who would stand and stare all day at your balcony. Yes on the higher decks people can see you so wave back and have fun. I mean I'm sure you're not doing anything they can't see.

I stayed on the emerald deck on the regal. It was private enough and we enjoyed the extra balcony space for the obstructed view price and would certainly book the cabin again.

I can't imagine who would stand and stare all day at your balcony. Yes on the higher decks people can see you so wave back and have fun. I mean I'm sure you're not doing anything they can't see.

I stayed on the emerald deck on the regal. It was private enough and we enjoyed the extra balcony space for the obstructed view price and would certainly book the cabin again.

The Emerald deck compared to the first couple on the top are completely different as far as the viewing goes.

Yes Emerald deck would be a good choice.

The Emerald deck compared to the first couple on the top are completely different as far as the viewing goes.

Agree with you. However I don't think a higher balcony would b that bad. Nobody..i hope..i just going to stand there and stare at you..a friendly wave and they go on by. If you are a social type it could even be fun

Agree with you. However I don't think a higher balcony would b that bad. Nobody..i hope..i just going to stand there and stare at you..a friendly wave and they go on by. If you are a social type it could even be fun

Actually it might be MORE private then the Dolphin deck balconies on the Grand class ships. People above you there Do stop because they're on their own balconies.

Don't forget to close the drapes before you go to sleep. People can see you lying in bed in the morning. :D:D

Princess has provided cabins for everyone.:rolleyes: