Has anyone been in Cabin 14160 on NCL Breakaway?

Hello has anyone been in cabin 14160 on ncl breakaway...I am sailing breakaway in December in this cabin, and would like to know what is above this cabin....is it the pool area or the haven suites? Was there any noises that kept you up at night?

Would appreciate it very much if you can give me any info on the room...also is it easy to access the elevators, as i was informed that there are only two banks of elevators on the entire ship...one bank of elevators in the front of ship, and the other bank of elevators in the aft of ship....

Hello has anyone been in cabin 14160 on ncl breakaway...I am sailing breakaway in December in this cabin, and would like to know what is above this cabin....is it the pool area or the haven suites? Was there any noises that kept you up at night?

Would appreciate it very much if you can give me any info on the room...also is it easy to access the elevators, as i was informed that there are only two banks of elevators on the entire ship...one bank of elevators in the front of ship, and the other bank of elevators in the aft of ship....

The answer to "has anyone been in ___" is always "yes". There aren't any staterooms that someone hasn't been in.

The forward-port side of the main sundeck is above cabin 14160 on the Norwegian Breakaway.

As to noises, that is impossible to say. Noise is generated by people, and the people change from cruise to cruise. A wild party group (noisy) may be on board for one sailing and a very laid back group (quiet) may be on for another. There is really no way to know what type of group will be there for YOUR sailing.

As for elevators, they will be easy to access as you are about 6 cabins from the forward-mid elevators.

There are actually FOUR banks of elevators on the Norwegian Breakaway. 2 banks of 4 (8 elevators) are located forward-mid, and 2 banks of 4 (8 elevators) are located (aft-mid).

If you can imagine the ship having five zones: Forward, Forward-Mid, Mid, Aft-Mid, and Aft. The elevator banks are located Forward-Mid and Aft-Mid so that you are never more than one zone from the elevators....so getting to an elevator is not a problem.

As a point of comparison, the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas each carry 6000+ people, Norwegian Breakaway carries 4100+...and all these ships have the SAME number of elevators. Much, much easier to get an elevator on the Norwegian Breakaway when you have 2000 less people to deal with!