Brilliance August 2017 Transatlantic

Anyone have an approximate date for when bookings will open for the August, 2017 Transatlantic cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas? Bill and Rita, are you out there? You always have the answer. Thanks, Sally from Boston.

Edited by sally4909

Anyone have an approximate date for when bookings will open for the August, 2017 Transatlantic cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas? Bill and Rita, are you out there? You always have the answer. Thanks, Sally from Boston.

Cruises after April 2017 will probably open in the March/April 2016 timeframe.

Hi Sally,

Bob is right on, probably open March/April 2016.

We booked for next year's TA on Serenade, B2B with the Norwegian Fjords. Booked two weeks ago while onboard Serenade repoisitioning, and there were still good cabins left, even though the books had opened 2 weeks before. Maybe you want to come next year.....don't wait for 2017:)

Say hi to Jan when you talk with her.

Rita

Hi Rita,

Good to hear from you. Gerry and I just had one daughter married and another coming up soon, probably sometime in 2016. We do have a cruise planned on the Serenade for Jan 25 of 2016, an 11 night in the Caribbean. Maybe we will see you on that one. Would love to take the 2016 transatlantic cruise on the Brilliance, but the wedding may impact that so we are going to try for 2017. I already talked to Jan today and told her about the plans. We all had such a great time on the transatlantic crossing in 2012. I like the idea that the 2016 starts in Copenhagen and am hoping it will be the same in 2017. Haven't been to either Copenhagan, Oslo or Akureyri, Iceland. Thanks for your help. I knew you would have the answer. Will you book the 2017 too? I hope so. Sally

Sally, thanks for the kind words. We love those TA's that end up in Boston, so you never know about 2017.

You will love the Serenade. The Jewel and Brilliance have been our favorite ships,but we now have a new favorite! We were treated extremely well on the SR, the officers, staff and crew were wonderful, and since we are cruising Jewel next month, we can readily compare the two ships!

I will keep the stuff from this years TA and get it to you so you can plan for 2017. We have not been to Oslo, so that is the only new port for us, and I am looking forward to it.

Don't think we will make the January 16 Serenade cruise. After this winter we are trying to find a place in Florida for the winter months, so our cruising will be limited to trips from the Florida ports.........

rita

Edited by billsgal

Thanks Rita. I have almost as much fun planning for a cruise as I do taking the cruise. The 2012 transatlantic was so much fun. The shore excursions planned by the Meet N Mingle group were amazing. Hope we can have as good a 2017 trip as 2012. All your info will be so helpful. Say hello to Bill. Thanks again, S

ally

• 3 months later...

We are on the April 26 TA - our first cruise ship experience! So many questions...and so many answers on this forum. I'm trying to read, read, read everything so that I don't ask something that's already been answered!