Special Requests for the cabin

luvs2beachit

We are sailing on the Carib. Princess in Jan. This is our 5th cruise on Princess and have never had a problem getting anything we have asked for, like lounges for the balcony etc. But this time am traveling with my sister who is mildly handicapped and one of the things she often does at home is sleep in her easy chair because she gets cramped when she lays down for extended periods of time. So my question is this, has anyone ever asked for an easy chair to be brought to the cabin?

Thanks

If you are talking about a 'recliner' type chair, I have never seen one onboard, anywhere.

Also, what type of cabin did you book? Anything below a suite and I don't think there would be enough room even if they could find one. Possibly in a mini suite but still crowded.

I would not count on something like this and would try to come up with an alternate idea before you leave. Sorry!

Thanks for the quick responses..........I kind of knew what the answers would be but though I would ask anyway. No we are not in a suite. We took a balcony on the Carib deck for the partial covering but if I thought it would make a difference we would get a mini.

Thanks again

Judie

Archived