Check luggage for flight while on ship.

lindasuej

I know this topic has been addressed before. I tried doing a search but I guess I am not using the correct wording. What airlines allow you to check luggage while on ship? Also does your flight have to be after a certain time? Thanks Linda

I know this topic has been addressed before. I tried doing a search but I guess I am not using the correct wording. What airlines allow you to check luggage while on ship? Also does your flight have to be after a certain time? Thanks Linda

What ship and what port?

The service is called EZ Check.

On Princess it is available only for domestic flights for cruises returning to Port Everglades (FLL or MIA) or Seattle. Sorry, not California.

ETA: Since your history indicates you are sailing from Port Everglades, IIRC earliest flights are 11:30 from FLL or 12:30 from MIA. Which airlines are available does vary from voyage to voyage; only for-sure is Spirit and Allegiant are NOT included (because they charge for seat assignments even at check-n under 24 hours).

Edited by fishywood

Thanks. We are leaving out of Fort Lauderdale. We will be on the Royal. Our flight is at 11:00 on Frontier. I am not concerned with getting to the airport as we are Platinum and can leave early. I just like the convenience.

Thanks. We are leaving out of Fort Lauderdale. We will be on the Royal. Our flight is at 11:00 on Frontier. I am not concerned with getting to the airport as we are Platinum and can leave early. I just like the convenience.

Correct, your flight is too early for ez check.