Viewing OBC

Sorry for what is probably a dumb question, but I'm having a hard time viewing my OBC on my Vacation Summary. I got the NCL credit card, earned the 10,000 points, and redeemed them over the phone for $100 OBC. I received an Amenity Invoice via email that states I have the OBC. However, I can't find it listed anywhere online in the Vacation Summary. I read that it should be listed in Reservation-at-a-Glance but it's not there, nor is it in Amenity Details online that states I have the UBP.

I just read an article that says OBC from a TA doesn't show up online, so is this kinda the same deal? If so, I'll just make sure I bring an up-to-date Amenity Invoice from my e-mail to ensure I get the OBC I purchased.

Thanks!

I have received some OBC (a total of $125) through my PCC at NCL for our upcoming cruise in June. Only certain types of OBC shows on the vacation summary, in my case the online vacation summary only shows $50 as OBC. When my PCC added another $75 OBC (as compensation for some "trouble" with the reservation), she told me that this would not show on the vacation summary. Instead she send me an amenity confirmation by e-mail, where all the OBC is listed, and asked me to print it out and bring it with me, "just in case".

try in your reservation under "print booked items"

i think it did show somewhere else at the bottom of the vacation summary screen too.

If you don't see it yet, check back about 2 weeks out from cruise date and if it's not there, then call to make sure it's applied to your cruise.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and help! :)

I couldn't find it in "Print Booked Items" either, but will be sure to double check via phone as it gets closer to November. Either way, I'll bring the Amenity Invoice e-mail.

Edited by morninsun86