Brillance of the seas

We have been on three cruises on this ship, the last of which was 2005 through the Panama Canal. We have signed up for a Mediterranean cruise for Sept. 2016. Has this ship been at all updated since 2005? also, what are peoples recent experience with it. We loved the ship on our previous, but are worried about its current age ( at least 12 years old.

We just got off Brilliance last Saturday. It was our second time on this ship. I did notice a few things that showed the age of the ship, but not that it spoiled our cruise in any way. So we booked a Med cruise on it for the THIRD time next October.:D

I first went on Brilliance in 2007 and didn't love it. I went on her again 2 months ago and thought she was fantastic! It was a lot of fun. It was my BFs first cruise, so he wanted to eat in the MDR, which I haven't done in quite a few cruises. The food was excellent. The Solarium looks a little dated, but it's still nice. We really enjoyed it. I can answer specific questions, but I would suggest looking at some recent reviews (there have been a few in the past few months). I think you'll really enjoy it.

Was on the Brilliance last month. We had a fantastic time and loved the ship. We felt she was looking great and the crew were excellent. I loved the solarium and our cabin was very nice, lots of space and storage. Can't wait to sail her again.