Suite Benefits and Changing Rooms Once Onboard

junglejane

In my opinion, if Princess rewards someone for investing in 100 shares of stock, then it should not matter how many shareholders are in the same cabin. If you and your spouse each separately own 100 shares then you should both get the benefit regardless of whether you are in the same or separate cabins. The same logic should apply also to the military benefit.

Also, don't forget another benefit of booking a suite besides breakfast in Sabatini's--------------full suite guests can dine for free on embarkation evening in their choice of specialty restaurant.

Yes I did read about the specialty restaurant dining on embarkation night. I'm a little vexed about what to do about that. We are going on this cruise with my brother and SIL in addition to our 2 DD's. Brother and SIL will be traveling to Southampton separately so we will be meeting up onboard. I would feel bad about missing the first night's MDR dinner with them. Also our DD's both are vegetarian and have food allergies. It's on their cruise personalizers, but that's something we usually discuss with the Maitre D' on the first night. Still maybe we will see if they all want to join us.

Yes I did read about the specialty restaurant dining on embarkation night. I'm a little vexed about what to do about that. We are going on this cruise with my brother and SIL in addition to our 2 DD's. Brother and SIL will be traveling to Southampton separately so we will be meeting up onboard. I would feel bad about missing the first night's MDR dinner with them. Also our DD's both are vegetarian and have food allergies. It's on their cruise personalizers, but that's something we usually discuss with the Maitre D' on the first night. Still maybe we will see if they all want to join us.

Everyone can eat in the specialty restaurant. Only those booked into the suite will not be charged.

In my opinion, if Princess rewards someone for investing in 100 shares of stock, then it should not matter how many shareholders are in the same cabin. If you and your spouse each separately own 100 shares then you should both get the benefit regardless of whether you are in the same or separate cabins. The same logic should apply also to the military benefit.

It does apply to the military benefit. Two eligible passengers in the same cabin can each receive that benefit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nukesubsailor View Post

It does apply to the military benefit. Two eligible passengers in the same cabin can each receive that benefit.

There are many inequalities, but I understand as such.

I travel with an unrelated friend (not partner). We are both Elite but Princess does not recognize that.

We don't get 2 mini-bar set ups in a regular cabin. (We will get 2 set ups Elite + Suite but not three).

We don't get 2 shareholder OBC's even though we have different names and different home addresses.

We even get stationary in the Suite with Ms. AND Ms. instead of a set for her and a set for me.

We don't get 2 plates of Strawberries on Formal night in a suite (plus elite).

We do get our own loyalty credits.

But I am on a cruise and accept with gratitude the things Princess does offer. These are the policies they set up. Their boat; their rules. There is a no one size fits all that will make everyone happy.

Edited by cr8tiv1