Happy Alaska Season!

Alegeeter

It's officially the start of NCL's Alaska season, as the Pearl embarks today on a 10 day itinerary and the Sun begins its first itinerary tomorrow. I for one am looking forward to, as always, the amazing pictures and reviews that come with this time of year. I'm also excited to contribute this time around. Just two more weeks!

What are you most looking forward to this Alaska season?

Everything! I've wanted to see Alaska for a long time and will finally get the chance on the Pearl on May 24th. Can't wait to go whale watching in Juneau and ride the train in Skagway.

Edited by home-mom

It's officially the start of NCL's Alaska season, as the Pearl embarks today on a 10 day itinerary and the Sun begins its first itinerary tomorrow. I for one am looking forward to, as always, the amazing pictures and reviews that come with this time of year. I'm also excited to contribute this time around. Just two more weeks!

What are you most looking forward to this Alaska season?

I'm on the jewel may 30 th sailing and it's my first time cruising in Alaska. I'm so excited and I've been researching on cruise critic for months now. Can't wait to share my experiences!

I'm on the jewel may 30 th sailing and it's my first time cruising in Alaska. I'm so excited and I've been researching on cruise critic for months now. Can't wait to share my experiences!

We'll see you there!!!!! Can't wait!!!!