Flight Time

Sailing on Allure in October and wondering if it would be possible to make a 12:15 flight from Barcelona airport?! Anyone successfully done this without being super stressed?! Next flight isn't until 22:35 and I'll have my 15 month old in tow!

A 12.30 flight should be really no problem.

Taxi from the ship takes no more than 30 minutes. Cost around 30 Euros, give or take a few.

That is assuming you leave from BCN airport.

Girona airport and Reus airport are over 100 kms away and are mainly used by the low-cost carriers.

Since the ships prefer to kick you off the boat as early as possible, you will probably be off by 9 a.m. latest.

There will probably be an intimidatingly long line of people waiting for taxis, but it moves quickly and is well managed by dispatchers.

BCN airport is quite lovely, with plenty of shops and food outlets.

They do also have a great "Business Class" lounge. It is free to use with may Gold or Platinum credit cards and lounge membership schemes. I believe you can also pay for using it for a few hours. Well worth it. Nice and quiet, internet access, free food and drink, including some nice Spanish wines and Cava. :-)