Allure Aft Grand Suites Available for Booking

Changed to 11330! Hope I've made the right decision. Anyone have the updated floor plans?

From a L1 to 11330, you have gone to a smaller cabin but a lot larger balcony.

If you search new aft grand suites on here you can get pics and vids. I would not give up a crown loft suite for one of these grand suites, great cabin and very close to the CK & SL. But, the change will give you a great view of the aqua theatre

Edited by setsail

From a L1 to 11330, you have gone to a smaller cabin but a lot larger balcony.

If you search new aft grand suites on here you can get pics and vids. I would not give up a crown loft suite for one of these grand suites, great cabin and very close to the CK & SL. But, the change will give you a great view of the aqua theatre

I'll have my 15 month old with me and was already considering a GS instead of an L1 for the bath! Think this will suit us better with a toddler... No stairs either. Will just have to try the crown lofts another time!

I'll have my 15 month old with me and was already considering a GS instead of an L1 for the bath! Think this will suit us better with a toddler... No stairs either. Will just have to try the crown lofts another time!

I have stayed in a Crown Loft and I do feel the GS is better with a 15 month old. There is not much room on the loft area for any sort of bed/crib for a 15 month old. If you put them down on the first level if they need you during the night you would be going down the stairs. You would though have view of them from the loft area.

I have stayed in a Crown Loft and I do feel the GS is better with a 15 month old. There is not much room on the loft area for any sort of bed/crib for a 15 month old. If you put them down on the first level if they need you during the night you would be going down the stairs. You would though have view of them from the loft area.

Knowing my luck, he'll probably end up in the bed beside me!