Allure Aft Grand Suites Available for Booking

Sorry if this is has been posted...I did a search and didn't see anything. Just checked my April 2016 booking and see that the Aft Grand Suites are available for booking. I just switched in to 11330. Did a mock booking for the summer and they came up then as well. I am very excited because I had this same cabin this past April on Oasis and loved it!

Changed from 10660 to 11730 on our Jan cruise as soon as our TA opened this am. Had been stalking the website like a crazy woman -- it wasn't available yet when I woke up this morning, but by the time I got to work it had!

This is interesting. Up until the April 30/16 sailing on Oasis these aft balconies are classified as Grand Suites. I have one booked 11330 or April 30/16

For the following sailing on Oasis May 7/16 they are Aqua Suites (A4) with an incorrect description of the cabin.

I just also checked Allure just now and for May sailings 2016 they are Grand Suites with a proper description of the cabin.

150753_10152895183826693_421729083160799064_n.jpg?oh=84c8842f4fb34909fe76778827a027b7&oe=560AA8FB&__gda__=1439502770_40715e7013cceae3f2c808592b7470ab

Edited by emmy

Sorry if this is has been posted...I did a search and didn't see anything. Just checked my April 2016 booking and see that the Aft Grand Suites are available for booking. I just switched in to 11330. Did a mock booking for the summer and they came up then as well. I am very excited because I had this same cabin this past April on Oasis and loved it!

I saw that earlier as well. As bit pricier than when they opened up after the Oasis refit, but those aft-corner GS's look like great cabins and huge balconies, especially if you get one of the two on deck 11.

Enjoy!

Anyone here had 14730 (on Oasis) as it has just come up as available on an Allure sailing we are taking this summer. We are already booked in a GS so can just swap, not sure what to do though.

Have not had that room but I just switched our room on Allure to 11730. See if 11730 or 11330 is available as the balcony is much bigger or Room# 12330 or 12730.

Thank you to the OP for bringing this to our attention. :D

Grand Suite with Balcony

Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, sitting area with table and sofa.

(371 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.)

NOTE: AFT facing Grand Suites have one bathroom sink, additional square footage in both stateroom and balcony and balcony lounge seating.

Staterooms 11330 and 11730: 466 sq. ft., balcony 470 sq. ft.

Staterooms 12330 and 12730: 433 sq. ft., balcony 362 sq. ft.

Staterooms 14330 and 14730: 421 sq. ft., balcony 136 sq. ft.

Have not had that room but I just switched our room on Allure to 11730. See if 11730 or 11330 is available as the balcony is much bigger or Room# 12330 or 12730.

Thank you to the OP for bringing this to our attention. :D

Grand Suite with Balcony

Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, sitting area with table and sofa.

(371 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.)

NOTE: AFT facing Grand Suites have one bathroom sink, additional square footage in both stateroom and balcony and balcony lounge seating.

Staterooms 11330 and 11730: 466 sq. ft., balcony 470 sq. ft.

Staterooms 12330 and 12730: 433 sq. ft., balcony 362 sq. ft.

Staterooms 14330 and 14730: 421 sq. ft., balcony 136 sq. ft.

No only 14730 is available so we shall stick where we are I think.

We are looking to move to a GS on Allure. Were the aft GS previously classified a aqua suites? Which are the remaining aqua suites?

No, AQUA suites are deck 10 down. See post 9 for new GS aft suites #'s, deck 11 up

No, AQUA suites are deck 10 down. See post 9 for new GS aft suites #'s, deck 11 up

I guess it would depend on the time frame of the voyage. A year from now they should be aqua suites

ATS? Is that AquaSuite?

When exactly is the change being made? I am looking at April / May 2016 sailings.

Thank you!

Yes, they will be Aqua Suites, classified as A4 with a much higher price. Emmy posted earlier in this thread the change will start in early May, 2016. If you have a chance to book one as a GS before they change, do it.

Yes, they will be Aqua Suites, classified as A4 with a much higher price. Emmy posted earlier in this thread the change will start in early May, 2016. If you have a chance to book one as a GS before they change, do it.

And the cabin is not like an Aquatheatre suite at all. A sitting room, a bedroom and one bathroom. The description on the RCI website May 2016 onward does not match what these cabins are like at all.

I really feel over priced as a A4. I have had to put in more than 2 people to do a mock booking for an A4 on Oasis for May 2016 onward for it to show up as an optional cabin to book

And the cabin is not like an Aquatheatre suite at all. A sitting room, a bedroom and one bathroom. The description on the RCI website May 2016 onward does not match what these cabins are like at all.

I really feel over priced as a A4. I have had to put in more than 2 people to do a mock booking for an A4 on Oasis for May 2016 onward for it to show up as an optional cabin to book

I agree with you. The cabin is nothing like an Aqua Theatre Suite, but is being prices as one once they change it from a GS. I know we both are grateful to have booked this cabin as a GS. The people who sail the week after you will be paying at least double for the same cabin!

I just booked 11730 as a GS in May, 2016. From what I see on the RCCL site, it looks like the change to ATS is in June, 2016.

I don't see anything wrong with the change. A3 & A4 suites. The description for the 6 cabins on the website is exactly what they are, they are not like regular ATS's from deck 10 down and they don't say they are. They have their own class. Its a prime location and the change is June forward

Its just like the CL suites on deck 17. When Oasis came out they all had the same class and later on they were changed to L1's &L'2s

I just switched from GS 8660 to GS 12730 for our May 2016 cruise. Had booked on board in December and got a good price plus $500 OBC, and was able to switch to the larger aft GS for same price and keeping the OBC. It will be nice to have separate living room and bedroom since I like to stay up later than DH and will be able to watch a movie without disturbing his "beauty sleep."