Explore 4 and Cannaletto Restaurant

Stratheden

Did anyone on the recent 22day Mediterranean cruise on the Zuiderdan receive their Cannaletto reservation? We didn't - only our Pinnacle Grill reservation.

After looking at the menu at the Cannaletto we didn't chase it up as there wasn't anything that looked worth ordering.

We did 2 partial Panama Canal cruises this past February/March and for each cruise we did get a card indicating what night and time our for Canaletto reservations via Explore4 program.

We also do not care for their menu and thus we cancelled our reservations for there.

So -- no problems being notified.

... After looking at the menu at the Cannaletto we didn't chase it up as there wasn't anything that looked worth ordering.

... We also do not care for their menu and thus we cancelled our reservations for there...

We have always enjoyed our Canaletto dinners, especially the more recent ones with the new menu. IMO (and that of one of our "foodie" friends who cruises with us) the Canaletto meals I've purchased have been among the very best Italian meals I/we have ever eaten ... but I do understand that taste is a very subjective and personal matter, so don't take this as an attack on you or your taste buds ...

Smooth sailing,

Rod