Carnival Sunshine crowded??

atlsea

Sailed 16-24 May on Sunshine. I actually found the eating areas less crowded than other ships (there were exceptions, but overall). The Lido deck like any other ship is crowded on sea days but easy to maneuver. The walkways on the sides by Blue Iguana and Red Frog are tight only because they set up loungers to close leaving a small walkway.

I loved the ship, the layout and never felt like it was overcrowded. Going again in September. Oh and did I mention I loved the staff, but then again that goes for all the ships I have been on.

We just did the 8 Day Eastern Caribbean. June 6th-14th. We have been on 6 Carnival Cruises, all in the summer. The Sunshine is no more crowded around the pool than any other ship we have been on. Don't be worried that this ship is more crowded than any other in the summer. It is what it is. Most people on sea days hang around the pool.

Come join us on the July 31st sailing to St. Marteen, San Juan, St. Kitts, and Grand Turks!!! There's at least 60 regular balconies and spa balconies (deck 6,7 8, and Spa/Serenity Areas), and 20+ suites (deck 7), a few ocean views and a few inside room (deck 7, 2, and 1) available. Prices had been higher due the length of the cruise and "exotic" ports, but prices are dropping each day. Some in my party have upgraded, and others receiving obc. With less than 45 days to go, I'd think they'd drop the price even more, or start calling about upsells, but no luck yet.

Edited by sjcruiser

Come join us on the July 31st sailing to St. Marteen, San Juan, St. Kitts, and Grand Turks!!! There's at least 60 regular balconies and spa balconies (deck 6,7 8, and Spa/Serenity Areas), and 20+ suites (deck 7), a few ocean views and a few inside room (deck 7, 2, and 1) available. Prices had been higher due the length of the cruise and "exotic" ports, but prices are dropping each day. Some in my party have upgraded, and others receiving obc. With less than 45 days to go, I'd think they'd drop the price even more, or start calling about upsells, but no luck yet.

Your on before us and you will be getting off as we get on. Treat her nicely!