OAT Galapagos Tour?

skyview851

Has anyone ever done the OAT galapagos tour? OAT is apparently affiliated with Grand Circle Travel. My MIL is trying to convince us to go with her on this trip, but I am unable to find much information about the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

We have traveled with Grand Circle to China. They are the parent company of OAT. The trip went as smooth as silk. Grand Circle is a great company and I have many friends from work who have used OAT and Grand Circle and I have never heard a negative comment from any of them. I would highly recommend them.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone ever done the OAT galapagos tour? OAT is apparently affiliated with Grand Circle Travel. My MIL is trying to convince us to go with her on this trip, but I am unable to find much information about the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

We are considering this trip for May 2007. Did you book with them? I would love to hear about your experiences.

I see you are on the Zenith now. We took their cruise last year in January. How do you like it?

• 7 years later...

On the OAT forum there are a lot of people who have taken this trip. http://www.oattravel.com/Community/Travel-Forum.aspx?g=topics&f=50

We took OAT to Africa and were impressed by the experience- our very first group tour. The other passengers were all quite nice- bright, well educated, interesting. Small groups- the OAT Galapagos is no more than 16 people with an interesting sounding itinerary. Over all, with nothing to compare them to, I would not hesitate to recommend them.

We traveled with OAT to Egypt and I ditto 5Waldos evaluation. They are a good reliable tour operator. Food was good, but then we like Mediterranean food. TedC may not have liked Nepalese food which is somewhat like Northern Indian food, but that is a problem with food preference, not OATs. I don't hesitate to recommend them.

Archived